MIAMI Club Championship @ Friendship IN

This is where you can place your scores from the matches. It uses an excel spread sheet! If you send me your sheet of scores I can put it on the forum and provide a link where everyone can view it.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Jachin

MIAMI Club Championship @ Friendship IN

Post by Jachin »

This weekend we put a lot of lead downrange at the MIAMI BPCR club championship. The course of fire was 120 shots (60 Sat and 60 Sun) and most of the grey beards were dragging pretty bad by Sunday evening. I know I was but it was a great match with very few complaints except about the 90 degree temp. and high humidity.
We had 50 shooters that were evenly split between irons and scopes.
We had a great prize table very well supported by our many suppliers. I know these folks are hounded to hell's gate for donations and I can only commend them highly and thank them kindly for their continued support. Some of the supporters included Shiloh Rifles, Schuetzen Powder Energetics, Neutronic Sportsmen' Ears, MVA, Woody's boxes, Pioneers Products, Buffalo Arms, Starline Brass, SPG, Treebone Carving, and CH4D Machining. If I have missed anyone I sincerely apologize.

Match Winner- Dale Brown scored 87 (9 chickens)
Scoped Rifles Iron Sight Rifles
Master class - Gerald Parks - 87 (8chickens) Doug Gazaway - 83 (6 Chickens)
Richard Woody Wood - 84 Mike Patterson - 76
Robert Johnson - 83 Dutch Grawmeyer - 70
AAA Class - Robert Wetzler - 81 Grant Brown - 83 (Iron Sight Club Champ for 2015 (10 Chickens))
Kim Kelly - 80 Jim Perin - 78
Ken Pointer - 77 John Bly - 75
AA Class - Fred Leeth II - 74 Randy Franklin - 78
Glenn Davis - 70 Willard Lamb - 61
John Hays - 65 Gary Thurman - 56
A/B Class John Kyle - 64 Floyd Whitham - 50
Bernie Schwering - 35
SSShooter

Re: MIAMI Club Championship @ Friendship IN

Post by SSShooter »

Mike - Thanks to you and Dana and everyone else involved in putting on a great match. Congrats to all the winners (including Tom Barr winning the new Shiloh) and looking forward to next year's event (and hoping you can turn down the thermostat about 10 degrees ;)).
Glenn
Jachin

Post by Jachin »

Sorry for the confusing layout of the match scores. They were laid out much different in the typed version but were scrambled a bit during submission.
By my count there were either 12 or 13 states represented. Thanks to all for coming out.
Mike
John Bly

Post by John Bly »

Thanks to everyone involved in putting on a very well run match. The line caller and target setters were exceptional. The light background for the targets makes seeing them a lot easier than many places. The 9 1/2 hour shooting days in low 90's temperature was tough on us old silverbacks but we kept hydrated and made it. Those GA boys beat us up pretty bad in an away game. We get another chance at them next month in a home game for them. We had better bring our "A" game with us.

Oh, the food at the range was good, too. I was amazed at the variety of food that gal could deliver out of that trailer.
"Perfection consists not so much in doing extraordinary things as in doing ordinary things extraordinarily well"
Jim Kidwell

Post by Jim Kidwell »

Glenn & John,

You can never go wrong with Mike and the Miami Club running excellent matches. If you can make it for one of their matches, you will have to go back for more.
One of the better ones in the country. Kudos.................................
....................................Jim
You are a ghost driving a meat covered skeleton made from stardust riding a rock floating through space.
Fear nothing. (anon)……………………
Jachin

Post by Jachin »

Thank you kindly Jim. You were missed at this match but I will see you in October.