2015 Utah State Championship Scores

This is where you can place your scores from the matches. It uses an excel spread sheet! If you send me your sheet of scores I can put it on the forum and provide a link where everyone can view it.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Constable Bill Manning

2015 Utah State Championship Scores

Post by Constable Bill Manning »

Click the URL address below to find the scores for the first ever Utah State Championship!

http://www.mtbpcr.com/2015UtahStateCham ... cores.html
Constable Bill Manning

Re: 2015 Utah State Championship Scores

Post by Constable Bill Manning »

Weather varied considerably with very high winds on Friday, medium winds on Saturday, and blue bird weather on Sunday. Scores reflected
the heavy winds on Friday and improved as the weekend progressed. All in all, the inaugural first ever Utah State Championship match
was a great shoot at their brand new range located across Interstate Hwy 15 from Brigham City/Perry City Utah. Thanks goes out to the NRA as well
as the folks in the area that contributed time, money, materials, or all three to the facility which gives the greater Salt Lake City area a nice silhouette range.
A special thanks goes out to Eric Halter and Dale Weiss for all their effort to get this facility up and running. A monstrous effort!! Well Done!

Congratulations to Ted Tompkins and Howard Smith for their shooting to earn themselves 1st Place Overall in the Scope and Iron respectively!
Congratulations to Howard for his shooting to earn himself 1st Place Overall in the Scope/Iron Aggregate for all three days!!
Great shooting Howard and Ted!!!

Friday started with the colors being raised by the local VFW, then a short speech was given by the Mayor of Perry City, the local NRA representative,
and the Utah state representative to the Utah Rifle and Pistol Association. Lots of dignitaries for the inaugural opening of the range.

Lots of prizes were given out on Saturday immediately following the day's shooting and the potluck was held after that.
Congratulations to all the lucky winners. A special thanks goes out to all the companies that gave us prizes to give away.
The meal included the finest Ribs that I have eaten in a long while and was provided by the club. Kudos goes to whoever brought the fudge brownies too!!
Don McDowell

Re: 2015 Utah State Championship Scores

Post by Don McDowell »

I'm guessing if not next year, the year after that for sure, it will fill fast, and there will be a waiting list hoping for cancellations to get in. Eric, Dale and the Perry City officials are to be commended for the very fine facility , and the match .
AKA Donny Ray Rockslinger :?