2015 Shiloh Big Whiskey Invitational Silhouette Match

This is where you can place your scores from the matches. It uses an excel spread sheet! If you send me your sheet of scores I can put it on the forum and provide a link where everyone can view it.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Constable Bill Manning

2015 Shiloh Big Whiskey Invitational Silhouette Match

Post by Constable Bill Manning »

Find the scores for Shiloh Rifle's Big Whiskey Invitational Silhouette Match at the URL below.

The weather was pretty nice for the whole weekend but there was considerable wind building into the afternoon on both days. Scores were generally held down due to the windy conditions. Howard Smith won the scope division with an aggregate score of 60 with Dave Eichenlaub close behind with a 59. The Anderson boys were in fine order as well with Barry getting the nod with an aggregate score of 52 with Spencer close behind with a 51. Great shooting by all four.

The Saturday catered meal was again very good and as always, the conversation and companionship was great also! All in all, a great weekend of shooting in eastern Montana!!

http://www.mtbpcr.com/2015BigWhiskey.html
SchuetzenDave

Re: 2015 Shiloh Big Whiskey Invitational Silhouette Match

Post by SchuetzenDave »

It was a great shoot.

I would like to thank Lucinda and Kirk for providing such a fine opportunity to have lots of fun.

We certainly enjoyed ourselves.

THX

Dave P.
Dan O

Post by Dan O »

It was a great shoot and class act all around. My Thanks to the entire Shiloh crew :D :D :D
Also thanks Del for the great job of spotting. Folks Del was spotting for 3 shooters plus shooting his own relay. He was a busy boy.

Dan O
Del

Post by Del »

Your welcome Dan for the spotting... Spotting three relays and shooting one is a good weight loss process... I lost 3 pounds not being able to eat and keeping busy all day!! :D
Fortune Favors the Bold...