Idaho Falls October Monthly Match Scores

This is where you can place your scores from the matches. It uses an excel spread sheet! If you send me your sheet of scores I can put it on the forum and provide a link where everyone can view it.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Constable Bill Manning

Idaho Falls October Monthly Match Scores

Post by Constable Bill Manning »

I wondered down through Idaho Falls on my way to Houston, TX and attended the October monthly match
at the Blackfoot Cedar Hills Gun Club. Situated on the southern end of the lava fields, I expected
to have fierce winds with which to contend. As it turned out, the local boys there had ordered a mild
breeze for most of the day which they tell me was not usual but it was a nice day for a silhoutte match,
that's for sure. Nice weather, nice fellas, a nice day overall...!

http://www.mtbpcr.com/2015IdahoFallsOct.html
Dan O

Re: Idaho Falls October Monthly Match Scores

Post by Dan O »

Good shooting Del :D
MLV

Post by MLV »

Good on ya Del!
Beware the man with one rifle. He may not have enough interest in it to be competent!
Del

Post by Del »

Thanks Dan and Mike...

I was disappointed in that I had a 22 going into Pigs and I shot the first two with low hits, then missed one. Gaylen thought it was went low but then said, "Now this is a risky call because the berms quite a ways back and seeing the splash like that could mean the shot was actually high!".. Since the other two were a little low, I made the decision that the shot was probably low, adjusted up a half minute, and shot over number four cleaner then hell... Should have listened to my spotter. Came up a minute and a half and mowed the rest of 'em down like clock work! I should have shot my second Master score but only got 30.

It is what it is!
Fortune Favors the Bold...