HOTSA Monthly Match Results

This is where you can place your scores from the matches. It uses an excel spread sheet! If you send me your sheet of scores I can put it on the forum and provide a link where everyone can view it.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Tebbeman

HOTSA Monthly Match Results

Post by Tebbeman »

The HOTSA gun club held its monthly big bore silhouette match on Saturday, the first match on the new range layout, and 12 great competitors faced the threat of rain and wind to complete. We welcomed back some familiar faces that have been away from silhouette for a while and everyone really likes the new berm layout and the ease setting up on the firing line, and although scores don’t reflect their abilities, everyone had a great day. The winds were coming from the west/southwest and gusting and it wasn’t unusual for all 5 flags to be pointing in different directions.

The match ended in a tie and with both competitors having already put their gear away, we called it a tie and they shared the prize. Here are the scores and it’s not always familiar faces that win at HOTSA.

Bryan Rosenbaum 27 1st Place Tie
Danny Norris 27 1st Place Tie
Kenny Tebbe 25
Larry Bryant 24 HOA Scope
David Barnes 23
Max Bell 21
Monte Sutton 20
David Brady 19
Janet Dunbar 15 High Woman
Brent Dunbar 15
Nick Naul 12 (gun malfunction)
Hollis Driskell 10

The next match is on March 19th, a 22 BPCRA match. The next big bore is April 9th and followed on April 16th with a 22 BPCRA match. The Texas State Championship will be on site April 29th, 30th, and May 1st.

Kenny T.
FUBD
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you...Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul & the other for your Freedom!