HOTSA 22 BPCRA Match

This is where you can place your scores from the matches. It uses an excel spread sheet! If you send me your sheet of scores I can put it on the forum and provide a link where everyone can view it.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Tebbeman

HOTSA 22 BPCRA Match

Post by Tebbeman »

On Saturday some members of the HOTSA gun club did their very best to simulate shooting conditions like our fellow competitors in Wyoming deal with daily....WIND! Not just a little wind but 25-35 steady with some heavier gusts to make things interesting. With the Texas State match coming there were to be a few dozen competitors come up and practice but the weather kept all but 7 of us from trying. Due to an odd number and the need for a first class target setter, I filled that role and match director and officiated the "extra bonus target shoot". It appears everyone had fun and even with the "challenging" weather some fine scores were shot. In all the excitement I failed to take any pictures of the match winner or the bonus target winner but here's the results:

Walt Ballew 41 MW and Bonus Target Winner!
Bryan Rosenbaum 36 High AAA
James Kirkland 27 High AA
Heather Kirkland 6 High Junior and High Woman (the next Tatiana)

Pat Armentrout 33 High Scope
Hollis Driskell 30 2nd Scope

HOTSA will host a big bore match on April 9th; a 22 match on April 16th, and then the Texas State Championship starts on April 29th.

Shoot Straight

Kenny T.
FUBD
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you...Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul & the other for your Freedom!