HOTSA Big Bore Match

This is where you can place your scores from the matches. It uses an excel spread sheet! If you send me your sheet of scores I can put it on the forum and provide a link where everyone can view it.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Tebbeman

HOTSA Big Bore Match

Post by Tebbeman »

Springtime in Texas is fantastic!! The bluebonnets are out, the Indian Paintbrush is the best I've seen in a dozen years and for once the weather was CALM! Mild winds, super mild winds, heck I thought I was shooting back east or in a tunnel. The new range is showing a few new challenges and the old "shrug your shoulders, heck I don't know why that happened" moments so all coming to the state match in a few weeks should have fun.

15 troopers came out for the big bore and we had a great time with some of the highest scores in a long time. Here's the break out:

Vance Ballew, Match Winner 33/40
Kenny Tebbe, High Master 31/40 (5 chickens with a 4 in a row and the last one a choke :oops: )
Danny Norris, High AAA 26/40
Larry Bryant, High Scope 25/40
Stan Jarosz, High AA 22/40
Janet Dunbar High A/B and High Woman 11/40

David Barnes 27
Brent Dunbar 24
Bryan Rosenbaum 24
Darron Ross 23
David Brady 22
Hollis Driskell 17
Brad Swenson 16
Nick Naul 11
Larry Cohen 7

HOTSA will host a 22BPCR match on Saturday, April 16th starting at 0900, then the Texas State BPCR Championship will take place on April 29, 30 and May 1st. There's a few openings so if you're interested in great match and wonderful weather, contact me for an entry.

Kenny T.
FUBD
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you...Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul & the other for your Freedom!
SSShooter

Re: HOTSA Big Bore Match

Post by SSShooter »

Congrats to Jimmie Sommerfield and Danny Norris for their TX State BPCR winning scope and open scores this past weekend. Great three days of shooting with some rain Fri afternoon and tricky winds all three days. Thanks to Larry Hall, Kenny Tebbe, David Barnes and everyone else involved in putting On a fine match.
Glenn
dannynorris

Re: HOTSA Big Bore Match

Post by dannynorris »

Thanks Glenn I know I head a great time. Danny