HOTSA 22 BPCR Match Results

This is where you can place your scores from the matches. It uses an excel spread sheet! If you send me your sheet of scores I can put it on the forum and provide a link where everyone can view it.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Tebbeman

HOTSA 22 BPCR Match Results

Post by Tebbeman »

HOTSA had a great 22 BPCR match on Saturday and although attendance was low, the shooting was high and tough! We even introduced a new shooter to the folds, welcome to Vicky Ballew...yes another Ballew to whip up on everyone!! The winds were tough as a storm worked into the area so we shot in constant 15-25 winds but once you worked in the 8 minutes of windage it was pretty normal shooting. I know our Wyoming folks will smile at ONLY 8 minutes of windage.

David Barnes was shooting his new Wyoming Armory Low Wall 22 and I think we are all in trouble as he cleaned our clock even while getting used to the new gun and working a few gremlins out of it but overall he shot a 45/60 and was Match Winner and High Scope shooter.

Here's the break down:

David Barnes 45/60 Match Winner and High Scope
Kenny Tebbe 44/60 2OA
Vance Ballew 41/60 3OA
Walt Ballew 41/60 High AAA (1chiken diff than Vance)
Morgan Ballew 35/60 High AA
Vicky Ballew 28/60 High A/B First match ever and 1 chicken off hand!!

The state match will be April 29 - May 1. See y'all in a few weeks.

KT
FUBD
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you...Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul & the other for your Freedom!