HOTSA July Big Bore Match

This is where you can place your scores from the matches. It uses an excel spread sheet! If you send me your sheet of scores I can put it on the forum and provide a link where everyone can view it.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Tebbeman

HOTSA July Big Bore Match

Post by Tebbeman »

Ahhhhh, July in Central Texas is very predictable...HOT, HOT and DRY so Saturday was no surprise with 99ish temps and a 15-20 mph SSE wind but we had a few dedicated (ie not fair weather competitors) showed up for our monthly match, including the famous Texasmac...Wayne McLerran. The weather was great, the range looks wonderful with its recent "hair cut" so the weeds are down and the grass hopper invasion hasn't started, and the competition was fun. Here's the results of the day:

Kenny Tebbe 29 MW, High Chicken, High Turkey
David Barnes 24 High Master
Wayne McLerran 22 High AAA
Larry Gilley 21 High AA
Janet Dunbar 17 High A, High Woman
Brent Dunbar 18

We WILL NOT have a mid July match as most of our monthly folks will be in Raton NM for the National match. HOTSA will have a big bore match on August 6th and a 22 match on Aug 20th. I look forward to seeing a lot of your readers in Raton.

Kenny T.
FUBD (Its not what you think)
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you...Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul & the other for your Freedom!