HOTSA Big Bore Match

This is where you can place your scores from the matches. It uses an excel spread sheet! If you send me your sheet of scores I can put it on the forum and provide a link where everyone can view it.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Tebbeman

HOTSA Big Bore Match

Post by Tebbeman »

The HOTSA club held our monthly big bore match on Saturday with 9 competitors braving the 105-degree heat, and having enough ammo after the National match. We shot with an unusual west head wind that made hitting challenging but we welcomed a new competitor; Will Barnes made his silhouette shooting debut and in case you’re wondering yep great shooting runs in the blood. We will shoot a 22 BPCRA match on August 20th, and our next big bore match on September 3rd. Here’s the results:

Brent Dunbar 27 MW
Kenny Tebbe 26 1st Master
Larry Gilley 26 1st Scope
Will Barnes 17 1st A
Janet Dunbar 15 1st B

David Barnes 25
Vance Ballew 24
Chris Chelsey 23
Jesse Dunbar 9

We will have 2 day 22 BPCRA match Oct 15-16 to cap off our shooting season. Entry forms are posted under the Upcoming Matches section or you can email me for an entry.

Shoot Straight.

KT
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you...Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul & the other for your Freedom!