AZ. STATE BPCR SILHOUETTE CHAMPIONSHIP

This is where you can place your scores from the matches. It uses an excel spread sheet! If you send me your sheet of scores I can put it on the forum and provide a link where everyone can view it.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Steve Rhoades

AZ. STATE BPCR SILHOUETTE CHAMPIONSHIP

Post by Steve Rhoades »

You can get the full story and the results for the Arizona State Championships at: http://www.arizonasharpshooters.com
FOUNDER OF THE BRENT DANIELSON FAN CLUB
MLV

Re: AZ. STATE BPCR SILHOUETTE CHAMPIONSHIP

Post by MLV »

That Phoenix match is my favorite one of the year. I've made nine of the last 10 and only missed 2015 because of my heart operation. Rhoades, his family and friends are superb at putting on a great three day event. I always return home tired but happy.
MLV
Beware the man with one rifle. He may not have enough interest in it to be competent!
Steve Rhoades

Post by Steve Rhoades »

Always been our pleasure Mike.
It's just those two you bring with you that are the problem. :wink:
MLV

Post by MLV »

I know, Steve, but they are so desperate to bask in my radiance that I cannot sneak away without them.
MLV
Beware the man with one rifle. He may not have enough interest in it to be competent!
MLV

Post by MLV »

Sadly, right on the heels of this match report is the distressing news that Steve Rhoades is resigning from the match directing business. After ram-rodding 15 state and regional championships myself I understand but regardless, Steve, you will be missed.
MLV
Jim Kidwell

Post by Jim Kidwell »

MVL (or whatever),

The problem is, we probably haven't heard the last of him. :lol: :wink: .......................
....................................Jim
You are a ghost driving a meat covered skeleton made from stardust riding a rock floating through space.
Fear nothing. (anon)……………………
Steve Rhoades

Post by Steve Rhoades »

You are correct Kidwell.
Now I can spend the day on the computor telling everyone how to shoot and how to run their matches. :lol: :lol: :lol:
MLV

Post by MLV »

Ted and I were talking on the long drive home. I said that if there was no Phoenix match in 2017 maybe we ought to consider driving to Georgia for Kidwell's October match. It would be a poor replacement but you got to take what you can get.
MLV
Steve Rhoades

Post by Steve Rhoades »

Mike,
He pays gas money for all the entries.
Only way he can get people there.
Jim Kidwell

Post by Jim Kidwell »

MLV wrote:Ted and I were talking on the long drive home. I said that if there was no Phoenix match in 2017 maybe we ought to consider driving to Georgia for Kidwell's October match. It would be a poor replacement but you got to take what you can get.
MLV
MVL ( or what ever),

I can only take so many wanna be's. I only accept working people like Snake Hips. If you can get some people ( maybe 4 or 5) that read your articles and can vouch for your ramblings, maybe we can work something out.........................FWIW................
You are a ghost driving a meat covered skeleton made from stardust riding a rock floating through space.
Steve Rhoades

Post by Steve Rhoades »

Careful Mike.
Kidwell is reading Trump's "The Art of the Deal"
Jim Kidwell

Post by Jim Kidwell »

Steve Rhoades??? Never heard of him. Is he a newbe? We need to neuter(?), sorry, nurture people like him for the species to survive.............. :wink:
MLV

Post by MLV »

If Kidwell is going to pay for my gas I'll drive my V10.

As for my readers, it's like I always tell my friend Stovall, it's not the number of readers I have, it's the fact that I get checks to cash!

MLV