HOTSA BPCR and VSR Silhouette Match

This is where you can place your scores from the matches. It uses an excel spread sheet! If you send me your sheet of scores I can put it on the forum and provide a link where everyone can view it.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Tebbeman

HOTSA BPCR and VSR Silhouette Match

Post by Tebbeman »

IMG_2751.JPG
;

HOTSA hosted its first BPCR match of the year and held our first ever Vintage Sniper Rifle match in conjunction and it seems everyone had a great time. The weather was overcast, misty, definitely windy but overall not bad for the HOTSA range. Here's the results:

Vance Ballew 29 Match Winner/High Scope
Brent Dunbar 27 High Iron Sight

Jay Butts 29 MW Scope Vintage Sniper
Bob Garibay 17 High Iron Sight Vintage Sniper
Don Claxton 17 iron sight vintage sniper

Mike Westbrook 27 scope BPCR
Larry Gilley 25 scope BPCR
Bryan Rosenbaum 22 open BPCR
David Barnes 21 iron BPCR
Max Bell 19 iron BPCR
Jessie Dunbar iron BPCR/High Junior

Our next match is March 18th for the 22 BPCR silhouette. Come on out and have a good time...any 22 rifle is welcome.
IMG_2751.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you...Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul & the other for your Freedom!
SSShooter

Re: HOTSA BPCR and VSR Silhouette Match

Post by SSShooter »

Kenny - Looks like fun. Your 'vintage' rifle selection is very "liberal" with M1As. ;)
Glenn
Tebbeman

Post by Tebbeman »

Yep, whatever it takes to get folks out shooting. Heck we allow Ruger 10/22's for the 22 BPCR match even.
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you...Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul & the other for your Freedom!
DAVE ROELLE

Post by DAVE ROELLE »

Being a bit "easy" on the rules is a good way to at least get folks to the range !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Specially for the kids---------shooting 22's is made for Father/son or in my case Grandfather/grandson shooting ----the kids get to experience what "match" shooting is like and have fun knocking over targets, rather than going to a commercial range and shooting paper

I couldn't make the match this time but i'll be there in the future and i'll bring friends :)

Dave
your never lost, if ya don't care where ya are