September Missoula Silhouette Scores

This is where you can place your scores from the matches. It uses an excel spread sheet! If you send me your sheet of scores I can put it on the forum and provide a link where everyone can view it.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Del

September Missoula Silhouette Scores

Post by Del »

Here's the score from the September Missoula matches. Took me awhile to chase down the scores, thanks to John King for putting on the matches and getting me pictures of the score sheets.

Weather was nice both days. The Deep Creek range in Missoula is a very nice range to shoot at especially when it is a nice fall day. Definitely a range on which to shoot a match to put on your bucket list. Nice free dry camping in the pine and fir trees, normally pretty nice wind, points mostly north, you shoot from one position for the whole day with no moving between animals, and you shoot 10 animals without setting targets between banks.

Here's the scores: http://www.mtbpcr.com/2017MissoulaSept.html
Fortune Favors the Bold...
jackrabbit

Re: September Missoula Silhouette Scores

Post by jackrabbit »

Holy Moly! 37!! That's some shooting there! Another guy got 8 chickens! Wow!! I thought that stuff only happened back east!
Good Shooting Fellas!
mtnfisher12

Post by mtnfisher12 »

Lee Lewis tied the range record with his 37!

Also, he did this about 1 week before his 80th birthday!!!!!
jackrabbit

Post by jackrabbit »

Thank you for telling us that!! I love it! Everytime one of my 60 year old shooters complains about being too old to shoot, I will be sure and bring this up!
John Bly

Post by John Bly »

Wow! that's an accomplishment. It's good encouragement for us older shooters. I finally made master class this year at age 70 and I plan to keep shooting.
"Perfection consists not so much in doing extraordinary things as in doing ordinary things extraordinarily well"