Tucson Rifle Club BPCR match April 7

This is where you can place your scores from the matches. It uses an excel spread sheet! If you send me your sheet of scores I can put it on the forum and provide a link where everyone can view it.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

RONBO4570

Tucson Rifle Club BPCR match April 7

Post by RONBO4570 »

Match Results:

MSTR : AAA: AA: A:
Chip Mate 25 Ken Gose 21 Dave C 14 Pet Shaw 8
Ron A Calderone 24 John R 25 Don Harvey 6
Zack Taylor 22 Jeff Blohm 16 Zachory Taylor, MD 22
Bob De La Torre 23

Welcome to Tucson Rifle Club, the home of Rifle Silhouette !. Yes, It's warm and sunny here, but the wind does blow ! Wouldn't be so bad if it just blew from one direction, but it blow, then stops, and changes direction between shot. What's a shooter to do ?
Chip had a good spotter in Jeff Blohm hitting 25 3chickens to narrowly beat John with only 2 chickens. The Taylor crew, father & son matched each other with a couple of 22s. Dr Taylor's 2 little boys were there watching dad shoot, and will be on the line with him in a few years too.
No one hit the Exploding Chicken today, worth $40, so next month the pot goes up to $60 ! ( a Tucson tradition, the 10th chicken in your 10 shot string with explode with a resonding BOOM and cloud of smoke, IF hit square center )
Shooters were treated to a good lunch of Fried chicken, sandwiches, potato salad, Ice Cream, and pie. Target Setters did the heavy lifting so all we had to do was hold a wet finger up, dial windage,and shoot.
Our match is the 1st Saturday of the month 12 months a year. See you in May ?

Ronbo
Match Director
Tucson Rifle club
jackrabbit

Re: Tucson Rifle Club BPCR match April 7

Post by jackrabbit »

Thanks a bunch for the match write up!! I had heard there is a silhouette match in Tuscon, but didn't know much about it. I do now and want to go! Please continue to post results. Thank you! Cody
lefteye

Re: Tucson Rifle Club BPCR match April 7

Post by lefteye »

Thanks, Ronbo, for posting results. I'll wait until the chicken pot gets "up there" and then - I'll miss!
keep smiling :D