2018 Montana State BPCR Championship

This is where you can place your scores from the matches. It uses an excel spread sheet! If you send me your sheet of scores I can put it on the forum and provide a link where everyone can view it.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Del

2018 Montana State BPCR Championship

Post by Del »

The 2018 Montana State Championship scores can be seen here:
http://www.mtbpcr.com/2018MontanaStateChampionship.html

Thursday and Friday were cold, windy, and rainy. Saturday was getting a little bit better but Sunday was quite nice with little wind. We had a nice meal in the Schuetzen House Saturday evening. Lots of old friends to visit and shoot with. Lots of fun.

Chip Mate was in high form winning the scope match as well as the high turkey count, taking home not only the scope from MVA but also the sight certificate from MVA as well. Nice prizes. Good shooting Chip.

Bill Huxtable, a relatively new shooter to this game from Dillon, MT, shot 8 chickens with shooting 5 on the first bank and three on the second. I thought I was going to see all ten go down as he was making it look so easy! His daughter, Mary, also was killing chickens with shooting eight on Thursday and all ten on Friday... Being a junior shooter, she was laying down and they don't count towards the official score, but it sure looks good on paper! And shooting all ten laying down isn't as easy as it sounds!

I also shot well winning the Iron Sight match. I was surprised as the next fellow as I knew I was shooting well and had shot a master score on Sunday but I figured there were better shooters that were doing as well or better than I. Makes me think of the old adage that even a blind pig finds and acorn once in awhile! I think I was just lucky Howard's daughter was getting married and he had to miss the match! :) :D :shock:
Fortune Favors the Bold...
jackrabbit

Re: 2018 Montana State BPCR Championship

Post by jackrabbit »

WooooHoooo!!! Good Shooting Del! Great write up as well, thanks for doing it!