Fred Leeth Memorial Match - Friendship, Indiana

This is where you can place your scores from the matches. It uses an excel spread sheet! If you send me your sheet of scores I can put it on the forum and provide a link where everyone can view it.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Woody

Fred Leeth Memorial Match - Friendship, Indiana

Post by Woody »

This past weekend was our annual club championship match at Friendship. The match has been renamed in memory of Fred Leeth, and this was the first since Fred's passing. Saturday started with a 21 gun salute of Trapdoors in Fred's honor and the playing of taps. Fred's son, Fred Leeth III, read the eulogy. The match consisted of a 60 round match on Saturday, followed by a 40 round on Sunday for 100 rounds total. The weather cooperated with partly cloudy and light switching tail winds, although the temps were a little elevated as was the humidity for both days. When the smoke cleared, Jason Bass topped all comers.

I've listed the class winners below.

Overall agg winner Jason Bass - 70

Iron AAA - Fred Leeth III - 56 Iron AA - Steve Callaway - 55 Iron A/B - Earl Lewis - 31

Scope Master - Bob Johnson - 58 Scope AAA - Steve Farringer - 67 Scope AA - Doyle Clark - 60

The next gathering will be 18, 19, and 20 October. Just in time to be a warm-up for the Georgia fandango. Come join us.

Woody
Richard A. Wood
If you are surrounded. You are in a target rich environment.
Aviator

Re: Fred Leeth Memorial Match - Friendship, Indiana

Post by Aviator »

I know that I had a darn good time!
The conditions were very challenging at times. It was good conditions for learning about spotting and coaching. Hopefully I managed to learn some...

Looking forward to next months match!

Friendship_20190929_smaller.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GrumpyBear

Re: Fred Leeth Memorial Match - Friendship, Indiana

Post by GrumpyBear »

Sounds like it was a fun match, and very nice to dedicate it to Mr.Leeth.

Nice shooting Mr. Farringer, congratulations on your Triple A win.