2019 Shiloh Big Whiskey Invitational

This is where you can place your scores from the matches. It uses an excel spread sheet! If you send me your sheet of scores I can put it on the forum and provide a link where everyone can view it.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Del

2019 Shiloh Big Whiskey Invitational

Post by Del »

I have had several people question me about listing scores for the Big Whiskey match this year so here they are. The weather was not too bad, the barbeque was fantastic, the comradery was great, and the door prizes were quite nice. I should have done this at the time of the match as I have forgotten who won the rifle, etc, but Shiloh puts on a quality match that's well run and a lot of fun. The range is, however, difficult with considerable wind and difficulty seeing the targets so the scores are generally lower than usual. It sure is a lot of fun, though!

http://www.mtbpcr.com/2019BigWhiskey.html
Fortune Favors the Bold...
Wagonmaker

Re: 2019 Shiloh Big Whiskey Invitational

Post by Wagonmaker »

Thanks for posting that Del.

It was a grand time and worth the trip as always. Ron Jordan of Regina won the rifle build shooting turkeys offhand. It was a real slug fest between him and Rick Smith who got second. One of them Anderson boys were also involved, I think it was Barry, and I cannot recall the fourth.
Firearms technology was perfected in the 1870's, and it's been a slow downhill slide ever the advent of smokeless powder.