KY BPCR - Ohio Valley Regional

This is where you can place your scores from the matches. It uses an excel spread sheet! If you send me your sheet of scores I can put it on the forum and provide a link where everyone can view it.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

SSShooter

KY BPCR - Ohio Valley Regional

Post by SSShooter »

Jim Deitlein won irons, Brad Ryan won scope and Jody Decker showed the boys the way home, winning 22BPCR. Congrats to all the winners.
All three from MI as were a couple of other top scores. We will definitely have to be on our game in a couple of weeks at MI's Great Lakes Regional if we don't want them to repeat.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Glenn
ian45662

Re: KY BPCR - Ohio Valley Regional

Post by ian45662 »

I need to get my head out of my behind and start putting together some good scores. I would love to be able to put something together at Alma so that I can take back some of those awards they took home. :D
John Bly

Post by John Bly »

Let's hope for some better conditions in Alma. Rain, fog and switching winds is not my favorite condition. The luck of the draw had me on some banks with less than desirable swingers for sighting in. I couldn't even see that ram on bank 1 thru the iron sights, took all of the first bank to get a good sight in. Some folks had it figured out and did well. Only one master score was posted. That was on Sunday that I thought was the worst day. It was for you and me for sure. I think I may shoot scope in KY next time.

I've done well in MI in the past a few times. Those folks aren't invincible. We get another chance at them. It's good that they are all nice people. It makes getting beat by them not feel so bad.
"Perfection consists not so much in doing extraordinary things as in doing ordinary things extraordinarily well"
ian45662

Post by ian45662 »

I have renewed hope John and I expect that I will at the very least give those fine fellas a run for their money.