Bluegrass Steel Challenge

This is where you can place your scores from the matches. It uses an excel spread sheet! If you send me your sheet of scores I can put it on the forum and provide a link where everyone can view it.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

SSShooter

Re: Bluegrass Steel Challenge

Post by SSShooter »

Oops. Ian, I thought you were serious when you told me to toss out the high scope score. :lol:

Sorry about that Steve.......... I told Ian when I posted that he was responsible for my mistakes. :wink: Congrats on your fine shooting and everyone else in Scope moves down one.
Glenn
Aviator

Post by Aviator »

No worries, SSShooter!

Ian, thanks for putting on a great match! Had a great time, but geez it sure was hot and humid!
Woody

Post by Woody »

Great match Ian. Paper patch might have a future! :shock: As always, there was more to the match than the shooting. Great to see some shooters, I haven't seen in a while, and of course the food. Sunday, was our only commercial meal with Lobster Ravioli at Rocco's in Kenova, WV. Monday was steak and twice baked potatoes, followed by cherry pie, provided by Steve F. Wednesday, I made fettuccini alfredo with clams, topped with ocean scallops sautéed in garlic butter. Then of course Ian topped the food menu on Wednesday with some of the best pulled pork and ribs I've had. Did I mention there were a few adult beverages including a fine single malt scotch in memory of my old bud Ken Pointer. Finally I might mention that the weather held until the final shot was fired, so we could justify all the fun with some shooting. I had the privilege to spot for both Steve F. and Willie P. in their quest to unseat Ian, but to no avail. Maybe next time. Don't forget, Friendship's regional is only a couple of weeks away.

Thanks again to Ian for this extra match this year.

Woody
Richard A. Wood
If you are surrounded. You are in a target rich environment.