KY State BPCR

This is where you can place your scores from the matches. It uses an excel spread sheet! If you send me your sheet of scores I can put it on the forum and provide a link where everyone can view it.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

SSShooter

KY State BPCR

Post by SSShooter » Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:29 pm

Saturday morning was a little wet. Wouldn’t be Kentucky without a little liquid sunshine. Thankfully the rain cleared out by noon and we were able to have a dry shoot. Winds were a little breezy but that had no effect on the irons winner Jim Dietlein with a score of 50 out of a 60 shot match. Dutch Grawrmeyer however had the highest score of the day with a 54 out of a possible 60. This is the second year in a row that Dutch has had the high score. Last year he had a 50 so next year we are expecting a perfect score. Saturday started off with very little winds and a very mild mirage. Winds did pick up later in the day but conditions were favorable for some high score. Lots of chickens were laid down and we have some very close scores which will make for a barn burner on Sunday. Stay tuned for the final results.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by SSShooter on Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Glenn

SSShooter

Re: KY State BPCR

Post by SSShooter » Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:32 pm

And, the 22BPCR & BPCR scores. Personally, I think they need to laser those chicken lines to insure they are at the correct distance. Some great off-hand shooting both days.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Glenn

SSShooter

Post by SSShooter » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:20 pm

Starting to look like Ian has this PP thing with 2F powder figured out. Following yesterday's nice 32 with 6 chickens he knocked over 34 today with 5 chickens for a stellar 66 for the weekend. Some fine shooting. Am sure he will post a match report for the 3-days once he has had a chance relax.
We will have to either be on our A-game in GA or hope he comes down off his cloud. He's going to make it tough.
Glenn

ian45662

Post by ian45662 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:25 am

https://mailchi.mp/eaf80bdd509d/ky-bpcr-3869014
Here is the link to the match report with pictures and stuff. Perhaps the most interesting thing that we saw was a coyote dragging what looked like a deer across the field that is between the chickens and pigs. I took a picture of it through the spotting scope.