S.E. S.E. Regional BPTR Scores - 2020

This is where you can place your scores from the matches. It uses an excel spread sheet! If you send me your sheet of scores I can put it on the forum and provide a link where everyone can view it.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Lucinda

S.E. S.E. Regional BPTR Scores - 2020

Post by Lucinda »

3 X 600 Scores - 2020.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BFD

Re: S.E. S.E. Regional BPTR Scores - 2020

Post by BFD »

Some nice shooting! Nice just to see someone is shooting anything!

Looks like Woody was in the thick of it. With trapdoor?
John Bly

Post by John Bly »

No, I believe he was shooting his new 77 Shiloh in 45-90. He did not issue a trapdoor challenge because he wanted to shoot his new rifle. There were a few trapdoor shooters and they really suffered late in the day when the light faded. I was not one of them, I shot my Shiloh '74 in 40/65. I shot my trapdoor against Woody at Friendship several weeks ago.

I had a bad 2nd relay with two misses. They were both on paper but outside the scoring rings. When you are counting down from an 80 it is not good. I came back with a 90 on the 3rd relay.
"Perfection consists not so much in doing extraordinary things as in doing ordinary things extraordinarily well"
Tomklinger

Post by Tomklinger »

They combined scope and iron into one class...I was shooting an original Ballard #7 A1 44/100 p.p.
Tom
Woody

Post by Woody »

Brent,

I was shooting my 77 Shiloh in 45-90 for the first time at 600 yards. I also was shooting irons, (The classes were combined). When we started, I had my Hadley closed down to it's second smallest opening. When I finished at the end of the day, shooting the last relay, it was wide open and I could only make out a fuzzy grey blob for a aiming point, yet I shot my best target of the day.

BTW, the powder was the lot of Swiss that you, Ian, and I have settled on. It seems to shoot like the Swiss of old.

Woody
Richard A. Wood
If you are surrounded. You are in a target rich environment.