Desert International scores

This is where you can place your scores from the matches. It uses an excel spread sheet! If you send me your sheet of scores I can put it on the forum and provide a link where everyone can view it.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

DeadEye

Re: Desert International scores

Post by DeadEye »

DeadEye was with you in spirit and I appreciate Don posting the results so I could keep up with the progress of my friends. Congrats to all and especially Steve whom I met briefly at Smithmoor about the time he received that rifle. Good shooting folks.

Paul
"My heroes have always been cowboys and they still are it seems."
Don McDowell

Post by Don McDowell »

Thanks Paul, due to things beyond my control, being there in spirit was about all I could do this year, but the second best thing to being there certainly was receiving the scores and brief reports every day and posting them. It was fun.
AKA Donny Ray Rockslinger :?
desert deuce

Post by desert deuce »

Really appreciate Don doing this for the folks that couldn't be at Ben Avery.
Next year should be even bigger and better but I hope Donny Ray is there bustin' rocks with the rest of us.
Sometimes you get the chicken, and sometimes you get the feathers!
Don McDowell

Post by Don McDowell »

:lol: :D When you told me the dates for next year I was pretty excited. Later in the year like that, the weather problems of trying to get out of here shouldn't be much, but then Momma nature reared her head up and said hey boy.... The highways finally opened yesterday about noon, I'm betting the county will probably have the roads up here cleared in time for the 4th of July celebration,,, maybe even if we're nice in time for Memorial Day.. :lol: :lol:
AKA Donny Ray Rockslinger :?