2021 Missoula Club Scores

This is where you can place your scores from the matches. It uses an excel spread sheet! If you send me your sheet of scores I can put it on the forum and provide a link where everyone can view it.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Del

2021 Missoula Club Scores

Post by Del »

Weather was a bit cool but the wind was minimal for both days. Light winds could be a little fickle but not too bad. Our turnout was 26 shooters on Saturday but some folks only shot the one day but we picked up a couple dropping the number to 24. Decent turnout for our first match of the year! Nice weekend to get out and get the new season started!

Here's the scores:

http://www.mtbpcr.com/2021MissoulaApril.html
Fortune Favors the Bold...
Don McDowell

Re: 2021 Missoula Club Scores

Post by Don McDowell »

Del better get braced up got my neighbor started down the black trail with his 45-70
And I gave him the link to your web site
AKA Donny Ray Rockslinger :?
Del

Post by Del »

Lynn texted me the other day about getting into BPCR. His wife is a Certified Instructor for my wife's business and she's pretty interested in the fact that our business donates a quilt to give away at our NW Montana Regional in September. Like they used to say about the Montana Lottery, "You gotta play if you wanta win!"...

Lynn should be pretty good at this game as he was a ranked High Power shooter a few years back. Just needs some help with the black powder part. He's got the place to practice!
Fortune Favors the Bold...
Don McDowell

Post by Don McDowell »

Yeh he's a quick study. Looking forward to when we both have time to sit down and get him to work on stuff.
And his wife and son are both starting to take interest in the bpcr stuff.
Anyway he was real excited after I directed him to your web page..
AKA Donny Ray Rockslinger :?