2021 Great Lakes Regional results

This is where you can place your scores from the matches. It uses an excel spread sheet! If you send me your sheet of scores I can put it on the forum and provide a link where everyone can view it.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

John Bly

2021 Great Lakes Regional results

Post by John Bly »

The 2021 Great Lakes Regional is history. There was a 22 match on Thursday followed by 3 days with 40 shots per day on silhouettes. Thursday was cool, only 64 deg and partly cloudy. There were 20 shooters and Steve Decker beat us all with a 36. He missed one ram and got 7 chickens. Marc O'Malley was 2nd with a 31 and Brad Ryan was 3rd with a 31. The mosquitos were a nuisance and there were a great many of them.

Friday saw mostly clear weather with a high in the mid 70's. Mirage was a problem and sometime it was like looking thru running water. In irons Jim Dietlen showed us how to do it with a 34 followed by Greg Vest with a 31 and Marshall chase with a 30, all MI natives. In Scope Dutch Grawmeyer won with a 31 then Steve Durren with a 30 and Karen Chase with a 27

Saturday was bright and sunny all day with heavy mirage and tricky winds. In Irons Dan Rossiter was 1st with a 29 followed by Glen Fewlwss with a 28 and Marshall Chase with a 26. In Scope Dutch did it again with a 33, than Karen Chase with a 28 and Marc O'Malley with a 28.

Sunday saw a cloudy day with very little mirage with temps in the mid 70's. In Irons Marshall Chase won with a 30, then Glen Fewless with a 28 and Greg Vest with a 28. In Scope Dutch was winner again with a 30 followed by John Bly with a 30 then Steve Decker with a 29.

The 3 day iron aggregate was won by Greg Vest with an 87 followed by Marshall Chase with an 86 than Jim Dietlen with a 79

The 3 day scope aggregate was won by Dutch with a 94 followed by Karen Chase with an 82, than Brad Ryan with a 79

The high woman was Karen Chase, The high senior was Glenn Fewless. Dutch and Marc O'Malley were the only two winner of the 30 pig award.

It was a good weekend with lots of good food, good friends, good weather and good shooting. I'm looking forward to next year.
"Perfection consists not so much in doing extraordinary things as in doing ordinary things extraordinarily well"
John Bly

Re: 2021 Great Lakes Regional results

Post by John Bly »

If you have Facebook you can see the entire score sheet at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/256570855019155 It is a post by Brad Ryan from MI.

I've got a picture of it but it is much too large to post here.
"Perfection consists not so much in doing extraordinary things as in doing ordinary things extraordinarily well"