Free!? Paper cartridge box

Support for the 1863 shooter. Discussions of powders, loads, bullets, etc.
Michael P Nowak

Free!? Paper cartridge box

Post by Michael P Nowak »

:D :?: :arrow: Ok enough of the icons. Ok guys it's true the US. Government are handing out free 1859& !863 Sharps paper cartridge boxes. I'm on the level and its in your area also? Go to any branch of the US. Postal Office and pick up the Small Flat Rate Mailing Box. Assemble required. That little guy will hole up to 70 to 75 rds neatly packed and out of the way. I just did 200 rounds of .54 cal. of paper cartridges and I seen this box just waiting to get Dx and the light went on. So I want down to my local branch of the USPO. and walked out with five (5) free boxes? You pay when you mail something in that little box. While you are waiting your chance to mail something your using the box as storage. What a country!!!.. Mike :idea:
Marathonman

Re: Free!? Paper cartridge box

Post by Marathonman »

Quick, somebody let the president know he's wasting taxpayer money! :wink: :arrow: :idea:
I had gotten possession of a big "50" gun early in the fight, and was making considerable noise with it.

~Billy Dixon~

Adobe Walls 1874
Michael P Nowak

Re: Free!? Paper cartridge box

Post by Michael P Nowak »

That is our stimulus money at work. If you think about it: this same gang of folks who want to take away our rights to bear arms"are giving us free (real nice) cartridges boxes. Oh Lord it just dawned on me. Washington wants us to mail in our ammo??!! What next? :?: :roll: