Moose Mould

Support for the 1863 shooter. Discussions of powders, loads, bullets, etc.
emito condito

Moose Mould

Post by emito condito »

Got my Moose Mould 544480 and finally poured some bullets today. What a nice mould!.. Used their juice and the bullets fell out of the mould effortlessly. They look good. Can't wait until my re-barreled Shiloh bull barrel 63 shows up.

Emmett
moosette

Re: Moose Mould

Post by moosette »

That's awesome Emmett! Thanks for the post - and please let us know how they shoot for ya once you are able to do some shootin!

Feel free to spread the word (hint-hint) - we also have Gift Certificates available for the Holidays - let your honey's know all they need to do is contact us and we'll go from there!

Talk with you soon,

Moosette
Moosette (Sandy)
Operations Manager
Moose Moulds, LLC
267-229-1676

Like us on Facebook!
www.facebook.com/MooseMoulds
C.L. Hiatt II

Re: Moose Mould

Post by C.L. Hiatt II »

My 50 caliber got here during Elk season so I'm just now getting a chance to try it out. As has been stated, bullets fall out nice & shiney. Definately a quality item. 30x1 alloy = 375 gr. 95 +/- grains of KIK FFg gives me around 1300 fps ( aveage of 10 shots). Group isnt too bad considering my antique eyeballs. put a new front sight blade on rifle (Sporter) and will give it a try later.
:D
"It is better to die a free man, weapon in hand, than to live life as a coward and a slave"