63 SPORTER IS READY

Support for the 1863 shooter. Discussions of powders, loads, bullets, etc.
Amigo

63 SPORTER IS READY

Post by Amigo »

Hi
Got the word my 63 Sporter is ready.Had it made with some fancy touches, like a 30" have round/octagonal barrel,pewter forend tip a patchbox and full buckhorn rear sight.Now comes the hard part Shiloh informed me that they are having some details ironed out with their exporter shipping it here to Canada so I have to wait until some of the red tape involved is ironed out so that they can ship it to me.I guess the laws have really clamped down on such things since nine -eleven so its going to be a real pain getting it back here.

Amigo
Always aim to be careful and always be careful
to aim
Frank

Post by Frank »

Hi Amigo
A 63 is such a rapid fire rifle and so much ammo can be bought across the counter they have to be real carefull who has them . :lol: :lol:
I am so slow with mine a flint lock would be faster.

Frank Costa
SHILOH 74 #1 SPORTER
SHILOH 63 CARBINE
SHILOH 1
SHILOH SHARPS RIFLE CLUB
TRUE SPORTSMAN CLUB
NRA
SASS
gmartin

1863 Sporter

Post by gmartin »

Amigo,
You've been waiting for this rifle quite some time. When it all gets sorted out keep us posted how she goes. I forget its caliber, after a 3 bander, ( and who knows when I can afford one for the price I have to offer) I'd like a '63 sporter in the odd, but historically correct, caliber of .44, don't know that Shiloh could aid me there. And in any case, it's just a fantasy.
Good luck! Gregg