Annual Pala Buffalo Shoot

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Kelley O.Roos

Annual Pala Buffalo Shoot

Post by Kelley O.Roos »

The annual Pala Buffalo shoot is now in the history books. We had the best weather one could ask for, cool in the mornings and warming up to shirt sleeve weather in the afternoon. Thje rain that was predicted didn't show until on my way home. Thirty shooter from North,east,west and southern California and a couple from Arizona particapated. The winds were mild and sometimes very tricky, did I say tricky, you bet and it was a challange. You guys need to think about coming to this shoot. We shoot targets from 400yds. to 900yds of verying shapes and sizes. there are 13 targets and only 8 are used for each days match, 120 shot match. There is a black dot used for scoring and breaking ties like this, a hit will be white, black or a miss, say 5-3, meaning 5 hits and 3 of the hits black. Now for the results,

Overall
1st.-D.Knoell-108-52
2nd.-J.Vanwey-107-62
3rd.-A.P.Ulsher-104-55

Master
1st.-P.Taylor-102-44
2nd.-K.Roos-100-30
3rd.-D.Theodore-99-46

AAA
1st.-B.Kernan-102-46
2nd.-P.Jones-96-44
3rd.-J.Wooten-96-32

AA
1st.-E.Hill-95-35
2nd.-S.Lorenz-94-37
3rd.-B.Kuveke-93-36

There you have it.

Kelley O. 8)
Kelley O.Roos
Omaha Poke

Post by Omaha Poke »

Kelley, thanks for the info on your shoot. I sure wish I could have been there. I had enough troubles at home to last me a while. Just got internet service back on line after a full week of being down due to wind storms. Some people around here still don't have power or water after 5 or 6 days of being without. I wasn't even able to make it to the Machias, WA shoot this past Sat due to having to repair wind damage. Good to be able to at least read about someone else having some fun :D :mrgreen: Randy
Randy Ruwe
Kelley O.Roos

Post by Kelley O.Roos »

Omaha Poke,

Heard you guys were getting hit pretty hard by weather on the news.

Kelley O. 8)
Kelley O.Roos