From MRS. Omaha Poke re: skull mount

Share your tales (tall or otherwise) of hunting adventures.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Omaha Poke

From MRS. Omaha Poke re: skull mount

Post by Omaha Poke »

:x [color=red][/color]Howdy Cowboys!!! This is Omaha Poke's wife just writing to let y'all know ya won't be hearin' from Omaha for a while. Ya see, he kinda choked on that piece of scrotum I shoved down his throat when I got home from work! :lol: He'll be back when he recovers! :D
Word of warning 8) : If any of you other cowboys get the idea of asking your wives to chew your tanned scrotums remember what happened to Omaha or your own [i]hides[/i] might get chewed instead! :roll:
Randy Ruwe
Kelley O.Roos

Post by Kelley O.Roos »

Mrs. Omaha Poke,

I'm not letting you talk to my wife :lol:

Kelley O. 8)
Kelley O.Roos
Omaha Poke

Post by Omaha Poke »

Kelley, I don't blame you!! :roll: :( :cry: :D If I could talk right now, I would say something profound no doubt. Since I am choking on my (Buffalo scrotum) it is all I can do to type. :!: :shock: :o :lol: Randy
Randy Ruwe
Omaha Poke

Post by Omaha Poke »

Sorry guys, I guess I shouldn't have taken her out to Shushi diner tonight when she got home. I don't think raw tuna and Buff scrotum go to good together!! :twisted: :P In any case I shouldn't have left the forum up and running, especially where I left it :oops: :cry: I will try to do better from now on. However she knows about it now so, like Pilate, I wash my hands of the whole situation :wink: :lol: Randy
Randy Ruwe