Heather is terrific!

Ask Shiloh questions about your Shiloh Sharps Rifle.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Jim VanMiddlesworth

Heather is terrific!

Post by Jim VanMiddlesworth »

Kirk and Lucinda,

I just wanted to let you know how happy I am with the service, and help, Heather provided me today. I'm sure I bugged the heck out of her several different times today asking all kinds of questions to try and nail down what I wanted and to add even more options to my order. She was the best and never seemed annoyed or bothered as I might have been if it were the other way around. She was very patient and gave me advice based on her own experiences and seemed to genuinely enjoy taking time to help me. It's customer service like you folks have that will keep me coming back.

Whatever you're paying her, it's not enough. Don't let someone like her get away.
"Dyin' aint much of a livin', boy"
Lee Stone

Post by Lee Stone »

Jim,

The outstandingly high quality of Shiloh's customer service is reflected in the outstandingly high quality of the rifles they make. It all goes together. You'll see.
Lee Stone
Lee Stone

Post by Lee Stone »

Oh, and by the way. I am sure you are absolutely right. I am sure they thoroughly enjoy makeing "us" happy.
Lee Stone
Lead Pot

Post by Lead Pot »

Jim.

Reading your post made me chuckel a little.Thinking back when I ordered my first Shiloh.Those laydies there are the most understanding people I have ever met.

I remember when I was just a little tyke going to the old general store we had in our country town.There was a old potbelly stove in the middle of the floor with mail keggs arround it,wooden pickel and sourecrout barrel off to the side,and the best selection of glass jars with all kinds of hard candy in then.The shop keeper would say with a big smile pick one you like,I was so short I could just get my nose up to the counter and not reach the jars,and one of the guys sitting on the nail kegs would push it over and put me on so I could reach in the jars.I would stand there and just could not make up my mind which one I wanetd :lol: I am sure that is what Heather sees.

Kurt
Lee Stone

Post by Lee Stone »

Kurt,

That has got to be one of the most perfect analogies I have ever read. :lol:
Lee Stone
spook2

Post by spook2 »

Has anyone said that Miss Heather just plain knows her guns, talks knowlegeably about competition, and sagely gets you from where you are to where you want to be with your order?... Cuz she sure does !
Spook2
Got the target; the friendlies are in sight; master arm on; I'm rollin' in hot. Experto Crede.
Lee Stone

Post by Lee Stone »

Spook2,

What you just said is very true about everyone there at Shiloh.
Lee Stone
spook2

Post by spook2 »

Lee, You are sure right there. My Sporter#1 is going on the floor and I haven't felt tthis silly about anything in many, many seasons. The folks have just been magnificent to work with... Spook2
Spook2
Got the target; the friendlies are in sight; master arm on; I'm rollin' in hot. Experto Crede.
Lee Stone

Post by Lee Stone »

Spook2,

Well, my Sporter #1 (in .50/90) wont go to the floor untill this coming spring sometime. But, my Hartford (in .45/90) went to the floor in August, so I may get the best Christmas present, or the best New Years present imaginable. Whenever it gets to me, I'll be happy. And you are right. It has been a very long time since I have enjoyed this degree of anticipation.
Lee Stone
powderburner

Post by powderburner »

mostly the anticipation is as good as the present ....notice the mostly
Dean Becker
only one gun and they are 74 s
3rd asst. flunky,high desert chapter F.E.S.
MYWEIGH scale merchant
reclining member of O-G-A-N-T