BPCR in Missouri

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

MudChild

BPCR in Missouri

Post by MudChild »

Does anyone know of any matches in Missouri, or anywhere close? The only one I know about is around the Branson/Springfield area, but it's only CSA. Most of the matches I've seen on this site all require a long drive. Kenny's match in Wyoming sounds like fun, but I'd have to devote at least a week to it, and my wife has informed me that we're going somewhere on a family vacation. The three screaming bra-I mean the beautiful children wouldn't sit for a 2 day drive, 3 days of watching a match, then another 2 day drive back. I don't have a rifle yet, but I'd still like to go and watch one sometime.
Harlan Sage

Post by Harlan Sage »

MudChild,

I got this infor from Black Powder Cartridge News:

Wright City
St.Louis Benchrest Rifle Club
BPCR Silhouette Matches
Club hotline and leave message 636-928-7094
or JoAnnn @ 636-745-8144

Also try contacting Lee Shaver @
www.egunsmith.com
lshaver@egunsmith.com
Phone:417-682-3330
Just Shoot...EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS!

Guns Have 2 enemies, Rust and Politicians!
bubba

Post by bubba »

Don't know how far west in the Ozarks you are, but if it's not too far there's a BPCR gong match the last Sat of every month at Boaz Ky, just south of Paducah. There's also silhouette matches at Bon Aqua, Tenn. - west of Nashville.
MudChild

Post by MudChild »

Thanks for the info, guys. I might have to try to make it to that KS one. I'm in the extreme SW of Missouri.
MudChild

Post by MudChild »

Oops. Just re-read that as KY, not KS. That's what I get for trying to type and color with a 2 year old at the same time. :)
MudChild

Post by MudChild »

Oops. Just re-read that as KY, not KS. That's what I get for trying to type and color with a 2 year old at the same time. :)
Don

bpcr in mo

Post by Don »

MudChild, you ain't far from Tulsa? I :D think they shoot bpcr there. and Miller , KS. Don
MudChild

Post by MudChild »

I'm probably 3 hours or so from Tulsa. It seems like I checked on Tulsa once, but it was a once a year match. It's possible I made a mistake, though. It's been known to happen a time or two. :lol:

Just where the heck is Miller, KS.? I can't seem to find it on my map.
decook2k

Post by decook2k »

Mudchild - I never got to go to one of the East/West matches. I planned to, but they were cancelled the year I was going to go. My loss. These shoots were at Miller, KS - somewhere near the center of the state. I remember see it on their old web site, but it is no longer.

You may try emailing Ron Harris, at R2ROHON @ aol.com - remove spaces,of course. I dont know if this address works or not, the worst that will happen is a returned email.

-dc
Bill Falk

Milller, Ks.

Post by Bill Falk »

Find Osage City go west on US 56 to Kansas 78 large silo on right ,turn left (South) Miller(don't blink) is a mile or at the end of the blacktop. Continue on a couple of miles to Road 320 turn right(WEST) . Range is another mile or so covered firing line next to road. Matches start March 3rd Sat. and following Sun. Contact is John Stewart 913-441-4278. Regards