For sale items??

Discussions of powders, bullets and loading information.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Capt Henry

For sale items??

Post by Capt Henry »

Would someone enlighten me on weither we can list an item for sale on this site. :?: I have a mould I would like to sell.

RollandH
#1 Sporter 45-70, semi-fancy wood, 30 inch barrel, shotgun butt with traditional steel butt plate. pewter tip. (buffler thumper)
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

Good morning Rolland, I don't care to much about items such as this, I just don't want it to turn into a used gun list!!! Thanks Kirk
Capt Henry

Post by Capt Henry »

Kirk
Thats kinda what I thought, makes sense to me :D

Thanks
RollandH
#1 Sporter 45-70, semi-fancy wood, 30 inch barrel, shotgun butt with traditional steel butt plate. pewter tip. (buffler thumper)
rk4570

Post by rk4570 »

Roland, I am wondering if you have weighed your #1sporter and does it make the 12.2 limit with the 32" barrel, I am thinking of ordering one thanks. :D... rk4570
Capt Henry

Post by Capt Henry »

rk4570

yes I did weigh it and no it does not meet weight requirements it weighs 12lb 6oz. that is with the 32 inch barrel. I have been advised by Kirk that the 30 inch meets the requirment. I have not decided weither to cut the barrel to meet the requirements or leave it as it is and shoot scope class. :?:
Or buy another rifle :D

RollandH
RichBratlee

Post by RichBratlee »

Capt--You just HAVE to buy another rifle--you don't want the one you have to get lonely and besides--two looks so much better in the gun cabinet!! :lol:
SHILOH 1
USN EM1 (78-83)
Sporter#3 45-70 military butt 34" standard MVA Long range and MVA standard front insert

People with weapons are citizens: People without are subjects!!