Spotting scopes

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

wolfie

Post by wolfie »

yea it mite be over kill but some say that about my 45 2-7/8 and with the better lenses i will get better resloution when i use it for taking photos.as for the 20-60 eye piece it works for me i don't wear glasses so i dont need the LER but can add it at a later date if i need to.i use this scope for more than just long range shooting. 8) and thanks to a freind of the family got a good price. :D
B.J. Spalding
"I came I saw and I forgot why I am here."
SHILOH#1
Shiloh Sharpie

Post by Shiloh Sharpie »

[quote="wolfie"]yea it mite be over kill but some say that about my 45 2-7/8 and with the better lenses i will get better resloution when i use it for taking photos.as for the 20-60 eye piece it works for me i don't wear glasses so i dont need the LER but can add it at a later date if i need to.i use this scope for more than just long range shooting. 8) and thanks to a freind of the family got a good price. :D[/quote]

It's your money, but remember that the original questioner is not asking about your photo needs, just about BPCR. Photography is another forum. I thought it important to clarify that the 823 is a specialized item and not necessary for shooting. Also, why are you not using safety glasses while shooting or spotting? If you do then the LER looks better. Also, he asked for a good deal dollar wise so the 20-60 eyepioece is a lot more expensive.

Just helping my neighbor.
Shiloh Sharpie
SASS Life member
NRA member
---------------------------------------------------------
#1 Sporter; 45-90; Steel buttplate; Pewter forend cap; extra fancy wood; 30 inch heavy octagon; Marble Tang Sight; MVA 111 front