2012 Missouri BPCR Regional

This is where you can place your scores from the matches. It uses an excel spread sheet! If you send me your sheet of scores I can put it on the forum and provide a link where everyone can view it.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Brent

2012 Missouri BPCR Regional

Post by Brent » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:05 am

The 2012 Missouri Regional is come and gone now, but it was a really nice match if you missed it. And a great match if you didn't.

Weather was about as perfect as one could dream about. And the match is run just spectacularly well by Pat O'Malley. He keeps it moving without inducing any stress and BS into the program at all. I can't recommend the match highly enough.

The range improves every year and this year, the targets really couldn't be any more obvious if they were outlined in neon lights.

Check out this view through my spotting scope . This was shot before we started the match on Sunday. In reality, it was much much better than what you see here where we started flinging lead:

Just straddling the hard line between "the arrogance of dogmatism and the despair of skepticism"

Woody

Re: 2012 Missouri BPCR Regional

Post by Woody » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:41 pm

Brent,

Thanks for posting. Looks like some outstanding scores were posted. Congrats to Mike Patterson and Steve Hubbard for their wins.

Woody
Richard A. Wood
If you are surrounded. You are in a target rich environment.

choken

Post by choken » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:01 pm

Yes...thanks for posting Brent !!! Also ditto on Patrick O'Malley's Match Directoring !!! The St. Louis Regional is always a good shoot. The club has done a great job in improving a shooter's ability to see the targets. I have NEVER shot at prettier turkeys !!!

Brent

Post by Brent » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:06 pm

choken wrote:Yes...thanks for posting Brent !!! Also ditto on Patrick O'Malley's Match Directoring !!! The St. Louis Regional is always a good shoot. The club has done a great job in improving a shooter's ability to see the targets. I have NEVER shot at prettier turkeys !!!
I've never MISSED prettier turkeys :(

Me and the turks have issues and we ain't talkin' to each other any more. Damn friggin' birds.... :(

But indeed, I can't say I didn't see them...
Just straddling the hard line between "the arrogance of dogmatism and the despair of skepticism"

choken

Post by choken » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:18 pm

I have a similar relationship with the Rams Brent...not to mention the Chickens !!!

Brent

Post by Brent » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:24 pm

the chickens. I don't even want to go there. Little bastards cost me a shoot-off, among other things. Yeah anything with feathers.... But the Turkeys cost me a master score on Saturday. I'll get even with'em though.

Rams were okay to me, up to a point. Some twitching out there on Sunday, I never did figure out and three of them got away. But otherwise, I had them figured.

Loading now for Missoula. Mostly done, but then it is Raton, I've got to get ahead.

Ken Heier

Post by Ken Heier » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:23 pm

Brent,
What are the berms covered with?
Ken
"When small men begin to cast long shadows the sun is setting" (unknown)

Brent

Post by Brent » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:43 pm

I think it is limestone flour. The "fines". I did not go out there to look however.

Brent

Ken Heier

Post by Ken Heier » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:07 pm

Thanks, Brent.
Ken
"When small men begin to cast long shadows the sun is setting" (unknown)