TABLE TOP CROSS STIX....

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

RANGER RICK

TABLE TOP CROSS STIX....

Post by RANGER RICK »

Need some help on some table top cross stix . I would like to see some pictures of them to either make one myself or buy one outright . Does anyone know of a business that sells them or just a picture of one ????
Thanks a bunch

RR
Practice does not make perfect !! Perfect practice makes perfect !!!!!!
BuckeyeShooter

Post by BuckeyeShooter »

PM Erich or Kenny Wasserburger or maybe one of them will jump in here. Erich picked up a pair at Kenny's shoot that was donated by a friend of Kenny's who makes them. They were pretty nice. I know Erich has the guys business card and Kenny can get you his info I'm sure.
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" -Benjamin Franklin-
Tasmanian Rebel

Post by Tasmanian Rebel »

RR, on the Product Review section of the Fall 2003 issue of Black Powder Cartridge News mention was made of benchrest cross sticks made by John Pierce, Jr. They are 40$ and his phone # in PA is 570-265-8931 and has an email address jopi4570@yahoo.com. Good luck!
Ken Hartlein

Post by Ken Hartlein »

Ranger Rick, I've got two pictures of the one I made, if you'd like I'll email it to you. Oh, you just said you did so they are (will be) on the way.
Shiloh Rules!!
Republic of Texas Shiloh Hunter
Ken Hartlein

Post by Ken Hartlein »

Ranger Rick, I don't have your email address, send it to me and I'll send you the pix.
Shiloh Rules!!
Republic of Texas Shiloh Hunter