Leaving the mountians

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

SINGLETREE 45

Leaving the mountians

Post by SINGLETREE 45 »

Howdy All:
I'm retiring next year and moving back to my farm in northern Missouri. I was wondering if any u'all live in the area and if there is any intrest in BPCR in that area. I must admit I will miss thease hills though.
Kodiak

Post by Kodiak »

ST45,

I live in Marion Co. MO, and no, there's not very many BPCR matches around here. Although, when you get setteled-in here I'll be glad to show you what there is. If you are into NRA "silly-wet" style of shooting, there is a club in central MO that puts-on regular shoots and the state championships are shot there. Drop me a post on here when you get in MO. Have a safe trip,
arnie

Post by arnie »

Kodiak ,I just got back from two weeks in Hannibal Mo.visiting friends .I have looked before and there isnt much of our type ofshooting going on there as you said .Im going back in October for one week to a wedding on the river boat in Hannibal .Sure love how green it is in the summer time but the humidity ,wow .Arnie
steve witt

Post by steve witt »

Singletree 45: Don't know where in Northern MO you moving to but from K City or St L. you are only 5 hours south of the Ackley Ia Buffalo shoots and Mid and LR shoots held 5 or 6 times a year. A couple of Fall shoots are posted here, look them over and when you get settled next year give us a try in IA. Best Regards steve Witt

Arnie: From Hannibal the Ackley Oct. Buffalo shoot is about 4 hours away, may be it could fit into your visit.. Steve
SINGLETREE 45

back home

Post by SINGLETREE 45 »

:)
Thank for your help u'all. Maybe I'll see you next Spring after the snow melts in the mountains I'll be headin East to my farm near Chillicothe Mo.
Kodiak

Post by Kodiak »

Arnie,

When you return to Hannibal, MO this fall look me up and we'll find a place to shoot, maybe go up to Steve's place in Iowa for a steel buffalo shoot. It depends on the timing of it all. If you're driving, bring a BPCR and ammo. Take care,