Think...I've had it!!

Share your tales (tall or otherwise) of hunting adventures.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

RMulhern

Think...I've had it!!

Post by RMulhern »

Got some kinda "swelling" in my neck....from these cool mornings we've had lately!! Can't hardly turn my head from side to side!

'HOLY MOLEE"! RECKON I'M GOING INTO THE RUT"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :roll: :lol:

IT'S GETTIN CLOSER!!!!!!!!!!
TYRVR

Ruttin' Season,

Post by TYRVR »

I hope you ain't started followin' females around with your nose up and lips curled back.........theres laws in most places now where they arrest you for whats called "stalking"....I was passing this athletic club place when this woman come out all sweaty and pantin'....I fell in behind and made a couple scrapes in the little areas in the mall parking lot that has some mulch and anemic trees planted......and them mall cops had me put in jail!
I tried to explain to a magistrate how I had been eating this deer cocaine and mix you put in a automatic feeder just so that when I hit the woods, I would have the same trace scents in my droppings as the deer and that way not spook the quarry.......he sicced some kind of half sissy shrink on me, but that Sigmund Fraud wannabee kicked me out of his office after I marked my boundarys a few times on his carpet.
So be careful about that ruttin'.........I came durn close to getting put in the local calabozo......where there was a good chance I might wind up being the rut-tee.....

Ol'Tye,
Member #3, of the "Brought Enough Gun Club"
Capt. Call

Post by Capt. Call »

Hey Ty might want to try this....

Two tablespoons FFFg....swallow hard.....if you can get enough of that Salt-Peter in ya...you will be OK!

I think!
I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it.
The Montanan

Post by The Montanan »

Been chasin that whitetail of my wifes for over 22 yrs, she says, I'm stuck in the rut. Play catch and release all the time.
The Montanan

"I don't care what a person shoots, as long as he shoots it well"