HOTSA Monthly Big Bore - Makeup Match

This is where you can place your scores from the matches. It uses an excel spread sheet! If you send me your sheet of scores I can put it on the forum and provide a link where everyone can view it.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Tebbeman

HOTSA Monthly Big Bore - Makeup Match

Post by Tebbeman »

The weather in Central Texas can be unpredictable as I had to cancel our monthly match on June 4th due to 9" of rain and a range that had a portion under water...fast forward 2 weeks to the 18th and it was 97, south/southeast winds, hot and dry!! We had 8 dedicated competitors come out and we had a great match. Bob Rosenbaum showed us all how to shoot in switchy wind conditions by winning the Iron Sight match with a 24. The scope match was a tightly contested match but ultimately David Barnes pulled it off with a 29 and was crowned Match Winner and High Scope. We will have a big bore match on July 2nd as scheduled, so come out and get in your last brush up before Nationals. Here's all the results from Saturday.

David Barnes 29 MW & High Scope
Kenny Tebbe 25 (1st loser)
Bob Rosenbaum 24 High Iron Sight
Larry Hall 23
Bryan Rosenbaum 23
Larry Gilley 21
Brent Dunbar 20
Vance Ballew 19 (gun break down)

Shoot straight and see y'all soon.

Kenny T.
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you...Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul & the other for your Freedom!