2018 BPCR National Scores

This is where you can place your scores from the matches. It uses an excel spread sheet! If you send me your sheet of scores I can put it on the forum and provide a link where everyone can view it.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Jim Kidwell

2018 BPCR National Scores

Post by Jim Kidwell »

It was one 0f the best years, weather wise. The Whittington center is the Primo Shooting Range in the country. It was great, as usual, to be around friends again. I hope to see many more next year. I met several competitors that came for their first time and they left enthused and were coming back, even though they they didn't place. Don't be intimidated as almost all shooters are willing to help. A great learning experience for all............... Sorry for the resolution...............

....................................Jim
You are a ghost driving a meat covered skeleton made from stardust riding a rock floating through space.
Fear nothing. (anon)……………………
Jim Kidwell

Re: 2018 BPCR National Scores

Post by Jim Kidwell »

These are the final scores, etc..... Thanks to Jeanne Ring and finally some usable soft ware. Hopefully the will be posted on the NRA web site soon.
Everyone is trying to make things work again. Have some more patience. :-) ..................

https://imgur.com/a/IPo40gt
....................................Jim
You are a ghost driving a meat covered skeleton made from stardust riding a rock floating through space.
Fear nothing. (anon)……………………