First Ever BPTR at Cheyenne, Wyoming

This is where you can place your scores from the matches. It uses an excel spread sheet! If you send me your sheet of scores I can put it on the forum and provide a link where everyone can view it.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

40-65rl

First Ever BPTR at Cheyenne, Wyoming

Post by 40-65rl »

The first ever BP Target Rifle match at the Cheyenne Rifle and Pistol Club, Cheyenne, Wyoming was shot on Sunday October 21st. The day started out cool, about 45 degrees but by midday the temperature was up to 70 degrees. Had winds come up to about 15-20 mph from the West early in the match then suddenly disappear about 1:00 pm. They stopped just as the second relay at 600 came to the line and comments like, “What is going on, the mirage is boiling” and “One sighter is enough, I’m going to shoot before this condition goes away” were heard across the line. It was very strange for sure. Many thanks to all the folks from three states who attended this match and a big thank you to Robert Garibay, Don McDowell and Michael Rix for all the guidance they provided. There will be more matches scheduled in the future for sure.

Match Results:

Robert Garibay 282 8X High Overall
Jack Odor 2702X 1st Prone Iron sights
Michael Rix 267 4X 1st Position Scope
Steve Anderson 2594X 1st Prone Scope
Greg Tryon 223 2X 1st Position Iron Sights
Linda Scott 134 High Woman

p.s. Sorry I misspelled your name on your cerficiate Robert. I will replace it when I see you next.

Dick
stevewhr

Re: First Ever BPTR at Cheyenne, Wyoming

Post by stevewhr »

Sure enjoyed the match Dick. Thank you very much and I'll use that coffee cup!
wyomingsightdrifter.com
stevewhr

Post by stevewhr »

Sure enjoyed the match Dick. Thank you very much and I'll use that coffee cup!
wyomingsightdrifter.com
Don McDowell

Post by Don McDowell »

Good match Dick, looking forward to what you can get done for scheduling next year.
AKA Donny Ray Rockslinger :?