Butte Montana Schuetzen Match

This is where you can place your scores from the matches. It uses an excel spread sheet! If you send me your sheet of scores I can put it on the forum and provide a link where everyone can view it.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

desert deuce

Butte Montana Schuetzen Match

Post by desert deuce »

Butch, Butch, Snake Hips, where are the scores ?
Sometimes you get the chicken, and sometimes you get the feathers!
Del

Re: Butte Montana Schuetzen Match

Post by Del »

Here's a link to the scores for the 2019 Jim Gier Schuetzen match. The weather was brisk but didn't snow hardly at all. Very little wind but the temperature in the building did get a little cold with all the windows open. We had 26 shooters although Butch didn't keep his scores or shoot the whole event as he was busy tracking scores on Sunday. He did mention, though, that if someone doesn't step up to take the match directors duties over it may not happen next year as he want out after twenty some years of doing it.

The kielbasa's were great as always as was the Saturday evening dinner with lots of lasagna and salad. Competition was good with shooters coming from far and wide to attend. Chip Mate won the Iron match an 1886 overall for the two days and Pat Bowland won the Scope match with a 1952 overall for both days. I believe it was Russ Hooks that won the King match. Butch put on a Super King match for a large shooting box that was donated by Harold Forcum and the target was a bowling ball pin hanging just behind the pits from a string. Eric Gilbertson persevered and won the box.

Here's the scores for the match:

http://www.mtbpcr.com/2019gier.html
Fortune Favors the Bold...