food grade hydrogen peroxide

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

mdeland

Re: food grade hydrogen peroxide

Post by mdeland »

S Fogler, have you read the book and what do you think? I took a five drop shot this AM as I woke up feeling sort of feverish and a bit rough, good to go now at noon. Fever gone and feel good!
CaptnJack

Post by CaptnJack »

I had bursitis in my big toes real bad one-night hardly slept an hour all night. Finely took some organic mother type apple cider vinegar two tablespoons to 12 oz of water drank one that night and another one about 4 hr later and bursitis pain gradually went away. I also soaked my feet in Epson salts. Was it the vinegar or Epsom salts. I think both. It's been about three weeks now I still try and drink the apple cider vinegar once a day. I have not had the bursitis pain since. I guess I am saying it worked for me.
SFogler

Post by SFogler »

We are still trying to figure out this book. In one part it shows a chart of the regimen and daily dosages for 35% food grade diluted in 6-8 oz of water. Then it talks about making 3% solution and having to dilute it further for ingestion? We are going to re-read it again. All I have found for sale in town was the last bottle of food grade peroxide which was 3%. Amazon has dozens of different bottles and strengths and most do not say what grade they are. The book talks about different grades (pharmaceutical, food grade, etc) and percentages but that some have stabilizers that are not good to ingest. It implies food grade 35% is OK but 3% food grade has stabilizers in it that is not good. But it's food grade. ??? And pharmaceutical is a no-no. I always thought pharmaceutical anything was as pure as it gets. Kinda confusing to me. I'm not putting any of this into my body until I know exactly what it is. I'll let you all know what we come with - the theory of it sounds good.
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

Your doing it exactly right! Investigate all you can! I'd also advise calling and talking with some natural pathic doctors about it. In the end make up your own mind as it's your body and life.
I have a very good medical Dr and I trust her knowledge to a point but she only knows what she has been taught and medical schools do not teach this in a positive light at all because it is anathema to their profession.
I find a table spoon of apple cider in 8 ounces of filtered water per day beneficial as well for good digestion and bowl health.
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

I have re-read the book multiple times and was in it again just the other day to refresh my memory! Can you imagine if it turns out to be as effective against corona virus as it was the Spanish flu virus for penny's per day!
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

Make that apple cider vinegar with the mother left in! I get it from the natural Pantry here in Anchorage.
As a source if you decide to try the peroxide call your local water purifying company.
SFogler

Post by SFogler »

I re-read the book and decided to give the regimen a try. I spent considerable time looking for the peroxide the book was adamant about getting. Many types sound right but have stabilizers that are not meant for ingestion. I found this on the Blubonic (sounds like the plague huh?) website. https://www.blubonic.com/

35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide, Stabilizer Free, Pure Oxygen & Water H2O2

I am not advertising it or recommending it - It says it has the qualities that the book insists on. Lots of the others are not for ingestion and specifically say so no matter the percentage. I can always use it to clean tile grout or get blood out of hunting clothes if I don't like it. It will be a month before I can report back on what it may or may not have helped for my wife and I. I would recommend the book so you can get the whole thing in context, buy the right peroxide, and use and store it correctly.
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

Did you talk to a Natural-path Dr as well? I would recommend it before you start the treatment!
SFogler

Post by SFogler »

We will do that before drinking the rocket fuel. I have this picture in my mind of what I've seen peroxide do to blood on my hunting clothes and I haven't been really eager to gulp this stuff down. But on the other hand, warfarin is used in both rat poison and blood thinner medicine to prevent heart attacks in humans.
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

I took two five drop shots about 12 hours apart yesterday AM and last night. Woke up this AM on my right side breathing through my nose which is different. Not unusual for it to happen when I wake up on my left side but definitely is on the right side. I don't take it as a routine but only when I notice a fever or flu symptoms coming on or if I have to travel on an air line. The book says that we can safely do so to keep our immunity high which may be a good reason with this situation we are facing. Hope you and your wife have a good and safe success with the regimen. My wife has never tried it but she keeps a watchful eye on me, her guinea pig! :lol:
buffalocannon

Post by buffalocannon »

MDE, not to beat a dead horse but for your reported sinus problems, have you ever quit eating all dairy products for several weeks or so. I finally did and my lifelong sinus problems have disappeared. Also worked for my brother. I was kind of a cheese addict and it was tough, but now I feel great. I've never heard of anyone drinking hydrogen peroxide but whatever floats your boat? I have also quit eating salt from the shaker and whenever I get the craving (I'm a salt addict too), I sprinkle a little organic vinegar with the mother on my food. Used to it now and it seems to do the trick. Best wishes
Yellowhouse

Post by Yellowhouse »

For as dairy goes I cut down on bread and anything heavy with gluten. Presto....no more sinus drip.
Sam
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

No, still love milk, cheese and eggs but have cut out the bacon and most carbohydrates. Dropped 40 lbs from a year ago just getting rid of carbohydrates and late night snacking. Eating a ton of salads now days and some bear,salmon and caribou . I was having leg cramps at night so my wife said to knock off the Dr. Pepper , I so love and wallah, no more leg cramps!
About all I suffer from now is back pain on occasion from gall stones my Dr. discovered last year so that will probably mean saying good by to Dairy products I so love.
I still need to loose another 20 lbs to be in where the charts say would be my ideal weight.
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

I see they're using Peroxide vapor to sterilize face shields tonight. Dr Oz said he never knew that could be done. Wonder what else they may find out about peroxide help in this pandemic ? :D
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

Let me tell you about yesterday. Got over to the job site about 10 AM and had to install 3 cab glasses in a Volvo Rock Truck. Felt fine and it took about 2 hours to complete the job. Got home about 12:30 , sat down for lunch and noticed the lower back tightening up. When I got up I could hardly straighten up to stand, the lower back was so stiff and quite painful. Well decided to see if the Peroxide would help out so I took a five drop dose and a few hour later was feeling much better. So much so I went out and got on my back swing which inverts you from your feet and lets the discs in your back come out of compression. I couldn't tell if that made any difference but by bed time I was almost back to normal. Took another dose this AM and have been good all day with just a hint of stiffness left and almost no pain.