Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

mdeland

Re: The tide is turning

Post by mdeland »

Good advice! :lol: I'll take it!
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

Day 68 of Give Him 15 is particularly important to listen to as we keep our focus on keeping this fight peaceful and in prayer not allowing ourselves to get into a physical fight with our enemies. We can only hope to win if we let Adonai do our fighting for us and that will be from a position of prayer and faith. Even if , God forbid, Biden is sworn in which, "I" said would never happen, ( that was my interpretation alone not of the prophets) we are to remain peaceful and not allow ourselves to be dragged into violence.
RK

Post by RK »

mencement address Cronkite allegedly said: “As journalists we are not necessarily here to report the facts, but to influence public opinion.” And the more I think about it and from what I see and read, there is a very loud ring of truth to the statement and it applies to both sides of the political aisle.

Ray, I don’t know if Walter Cronkite actually said those words or not. I do believe they are true regardless. Didn’t Mark Twain say” those who don’t read the papers are uninformed. Those who do read the papers are misinformed”.
Ray Newman

Post by Ray Newman »

RK: I read Twain's quote before and agree with it.
Grand PooBah
WA ST F. E. S.

In real life may you be the bad ass that you claim to be on social media....
martinibelgian

Post by martinibelgian »

Is Adonis still guiding the US policy through the hand of the early christian jihadist? It does seem so...
bruce m

Post by bruce m »

gert,
i think adonis was the greek god who looked at his reflection in the water and fell in love with himself.
reminds you of every politician in the whole world.
which brings to mind the story jesus told involving the rich man, the eye of a needle, and the kingdom of heaven.
have you ever seen a poverty stricken politician?
bruce.
ventum est amicus meus
martinibelgian

Post by martinibelgian »

Bruce, you are correct there, and I plead guilty, willingly and knowingly...
However, our ecj does seem to like the sound of his own 'voice' very much....
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

Adonai has this guys! I expect Trump to be inaugurated about March for his second term ,even if the false inauguration goes off as planned on the 20th.
bruce m

Post by bruce m »

so the second coming will be in march?
yet he who comes cannot pass through the eye of a needle and will never be in heaven.
bruce.
ventum est amicus meus
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

:lol: I am tempting you to mock so please forgive me! Just remember when it happens to turn to Christ!
Shadow 4

Post by Shadow 4 »

bruce m wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:53 am so the second coming will be in march?
yet he who comes cannot pass through the eye of a needle and will never be in heaven.
bruce.
:shock: WHAT, the second coming is in March, why didn't somebody say something sooner, I'd of spent a lot more money than I have up to this point
Cowards rule the world these days.
Coward rules & coward customs
To succeed today, all you've got to know is how to blame & how to complain
Distant Thunder

Post by Distant Thunder »

:shock: WHAT, the second coming is in March, why didn't somebody say something sooner, I'd of spent a lot more money than I have up to this point"

I would have spent more on guns and bullets too, but that's all I had! :roll:
Jim Kluskens
aka Distant Thunder
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

:lol: :lol: That's funny but Nah, we got a lot father to go in history before that day! Plenty of time to build more guns and make bullets. :lol: Adonai is doing a major world reset and governmental clean out of the swamp in America!
Guys you may want to get some extra gas, food and propane stocked up as we might have some marshal law declarations that will be difficult if not prepared.
3.7 earth quake under the red sea this week, in the same place Moses and the Hebrews crossed. Adonai is showing some signs already!
What a great time to be alive to witness all this! :lol:
Shadow 4

Post by Shadow 4 »

Distant Thunder wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:04 am :shock: WHAT, the second coming is in March, why didn't somebody say something sooner, I'd of spent a lot more money than I have up to this point"

I would have spent more on guns and bullets too, but that's all I had! :roll:
Banks, banks got way more money, I'd of went to the bank, I've got lots of stuff to do

I'd of even taken that 'SUPER SEXY" North Dakotan someplace nice even :lol:
Cowards rule the world these days.
Coward rules & coward customs
To succeed today, all you've got to know is how to blame & how to complain
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

I've missed part of this as well guys as I kept looking at a natural path, ways through things like state joined law suits, Supreme court decisions recount etc. But what is going to happen is based on Adonai doing a sovereign move based on his word to the prophets alone . The church has a role to play in this by believing Gods word but it's going to happen based solely because he says so, not on some man made path ! He is the "Way Maker"!
All of us who love America are going to be celebrating very soon so keep looking up! :lol: