NRA Womens Creedmore Record

Discussions of powders, bullets and loading information.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Harlan Sage

NRA Womens Creedmore Record

Post by Harlan Sage »

I have to say congratulations to my wife, Wendy Sage. Wendy set a new national record at Raton this year 2004 in the Creedmore Match. She set a Womens Creedmore record in the Black Powder Target Rifle National Championship Creedmore Course with a score of 440 - 1X.

She was shooting a Pedersoli 45-70 Quigley, 75 grs Goex ffg, Paul Jones Creedmore 540gr.
Just think what she will do when she gets her new Shiloh in her hands.

Wendys email: BPCRgal@yahoo.com

Harlan
Just Shoot...EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS!

Guns Have 2 enemies, Rust and Politicians!
Texas Shooter

Post by Texas Shooter »

Harlin:

That's great, I bet it makes you real proud.

I will drop her a quick note.

Take Care,

Texas Shooter
"Aim Small, Miss Small!"
BuckeyeShooter

Post by BuckeyeShooter »

Harlan, since I already congratulated Wendy the other day all I have to say is it's a good thing you keep on top of opening her mail or we still wouldn't know about this honor :lol: It was good to talk to you two the other day and I'm looking forward to shooting with you guys this summer.

BTW those new pictures of the grandbaby are just adorable. That's one happy baby. You guys must be spoiling her real good.
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" -Benjamin Franklin-
deerhuntsheatmeup

Post by deerhuntsheatmeup »

Congrads Wendy!

Later, David B
General Rustie
Oiling Director
FES Society
It's hard to have a bright light experience, when you are living in the light.
Tasmanian Rebel

Post by Tasmanian Rebel »

Congratulations to both of you. Sounds like you did a good job of spotting also. I'm looking forward to seeing you along with all my new friends at Quigley( and the Restwel crew) again this upcoming year.
Lee Stone

Post by Lee Stone »

Congratulations Wendy and Harlan! That is a great accomplishment. Very fine shooting on Miss Wendy's part and obviously fine spotting on Harlan's part.
Lee Stone
don marable

Congratulations

Post by don marable »

Hey Wendy:

Great shooting. With the two of you being in the shooting business, that Harlan must be getting heavy to carry. Just joking.

Once again, congratulations and maybe if I retire next year, I can make some of the matches.

Don
lady_sagebrush

Post by lady_sagebrush »

Thanks Guys! I had NO idea Harlan was going to post an announcement on the forum! :oops:

The record came as a HUGE surprise to me..... As everyone knows, the spotter and the shooter are a team... Neither one can do well without the hard work and concentration of the other.

Thanks for being there for me, Harlan!

Hope to see ya all at the range!

Wendy :D
Born To Shoot...Forced To Work
rdnck

Goex says thanks to Wendy

Post by rdnck »

Wendy--A National Record is a grand accomplishment, and something to really be proud of. The folks at Goex want to offer their congratulations, and as you set the new women's record using Goex 2f in your 45-70, they would like to send you a case of Goex powder of your choice as a way of saying thanks for your and Harland's hard work and dedication.

If you would contact me via pm here on the Shiloh board with your powder choice and your UPS shipping address, the folks at Goex will get a case of powder headed your way. Shoot straight, rdnck.

Chairman, Phd
Caddo Lake Chapter
FES
Kenny Wasserburger

Post by Kenny Wasserburger »

Wendy,

Congrats!!!!!!!!! big time. Lady you have earned this. And With Goex to boot!

Wendy is not just a great shot she is one of the nicest ladys I have ever known. Harlan, sounds like you guys have your program working well.

Congrats again!

From your pal up north!

Kenny Wasserburger
We'll raise up our Glasses against Evil Forces, Singing, Whiskey for my men, Beer for my horses.

Wyoming Territory Sharps Shooter
Trigger Dr

Post by Trigger Dr »

Harlan,
I just received the Newest edition of the Cabela's Shooting catalogue for 2005. On Page 104 in the Pedersoli ad there is a very attractive YOUNG lady holding a Quigley 45-70 with several trophies at her feet. Just in case you haven't seen it......... Way to go girl.
Jim :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D
Direct ALL e-Mail to jimrmilner@juno.com

NRA LIFE MEMBER
LIMBSAVER® BPCR Team
Prospective Member BPCR Federation
bryany

Post by bryany »

Harlan and Wendy,

I intend to hound Wendy on the firing line for autographs whenever possible. Hope it doesn't interupt her concentration.

Bryan
Dave Shaw

Post by Dave Shaw »

Wendy & Harlon,

Congratulations on such an important achevement.

I hope this can be built on to encourage more ladies into the sport. I know we have very few ladies competing or even plinking within shooting on this side of the pond.

Regards

Dave
Smokin

Post by Smokin »

Yo Wendy,

I missed this gem when Harlan first posted it. Congratulations! (I know these things are best fresh, but there are times when I make a slug look positively sprightly). Say...if you shoot next to me at the Q again this year, wanna tell me how to do it correctly?

Way to go!!
Smokin

Member in tall standing of the Frozen Tundra Chapter, Flat Earth Society.
lady_sagebrush

Post by lady_sagebrush »

Thanks again guys! I'm not one to brag about any of that stuff.... we all have our good days and our bad days shooting........ guess that was one of the good ones 8)

Smokin! You never know, maybe I'll have to be asking you for some pointers.....

See ya all at the range!
Born To Shoot...Forced To Work