election frauid

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

mdeland

election frauid

Post by mdeland »

Here is the truth about what actually happened on Nov 3rd. It links up the forensics with the mechanics of machine fraud. https://scientificproof.fyi/
mdeland

Re: election frauid

Post by mdeland »

Looks like the other shoe is finally dropping boys. What an exciting time to be alive, no ? Now we can see the reason for the delay as none of this stuff that is the real danger to our republic would have been found out.
Michael Johnson

Post by Michael Johnson »

Scientific proof by the "My Pillow Guy"! Mike do you even read this shit before you post it? What a load of Hooey!. I am glad you are not designing rockets or nuclear weapons. Trump lost and he will be relegated to the dustbin of history much like Jimmy Carter. Get over it!
Michael Johnson

Post by Michael Johnson »

Mike Lindell would not know scientific proof if it was staring between his eyes with a ten gauge shotgun. He is a friggin idiot!
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

Boy are you in for a mom ma slap! Perhaps it will wake you up! :lol:
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

Lindell was the interviewer. The evidence was given by a renowned physicist who discovered how it was done.
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

There are many Doctors (who have not been bought off or brain washed) will now tell you Hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin will treat covid 19 and both have been used successfully for years to treat other disease. Ivermectin was discovered in 1976 and Hydroxychloroquine in 1955 for malaria and both will effectively treat covid 19 infection without the vaccine.
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

I've read that the problem with this experimental biological agent that has not been approved as a vaccine (all though that's what they call it) is that it might change your immune system so that you will have less or no resistance to future Covid mutation. You might want to do some home work on this for your self and family before taking it .
MikeT

Post by MikeT »

mike,
Did you read about the vaccine in a scientific journal or on facebook?
You are misinformed and spreading the BS is a disservice to society.

Keep on hav'n fun!
MikeT
Glen Ring

Post by Glen Ring »

There is SO much false information on the ole interweb, it's sometimes difficult to find the truth.

I don't care how many letters follow someone's name, I don't care how many books they have claimed to pen, always question the information put out with an objective view.

SO many experts out there on all topics and so many are FULL OF CRAP. We have all seen debates where seemingly VERY qualified Dr.'s disagree.
If we agreed on all topics we would never make progress, so arguments and debates are essential for forward movement.

Investigations should only be limited by credible evidence.

Regurgitation followed by regurgitation usually results in dissemination of inaccurate information.
There are those that talk, and those that act. Make a choice.
Steve Sudbeck

Post by Steve Sudbeck »

The better lie wins the day with the mush-minds.
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

There once was a fella with a boat and the whole world for 120 years mocked and thought him and his family were idiots.................... and then it began to rain.
martinibelgian

Post by martinibelgian »

And you're the whole world?
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

You have the truth before you, that's all I have a responsibility to give, the choice to explore and to except or reject it is up to you. When the tanks roll down Pennsylvania Avenue it will be plain for all to see.
Glen Ring

Post by Glen Ring »

We all have the right to an opinion and to state that opinion. I may not agree with yours..but keep on speaking your mind. I love you man, I don't always agree with you, but you keep on being you.
There are those that talk, and those that act. Make a choice.