election frauid

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

mark1buff0

Re: election frauid

Post by mark1buff0 »

Just remember about experts, an ex is a has-been and a spert is just a drip under pressure, :D :roll:
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

Expert is not a term used by the logos (The Word "Yeshua" ) as there is no such thing in creation, only more and less truth informed humans. True Prophets are ordinary people that have been given a gift and anointing by God to speak a portion of some truth he wants to convey to humanity at a specific time. They often don't even understand what has been given them until their piece of the information is plugged into and coincides with what has been given to others to express a mosaic picture of what he wants us to see.
They are not close to knowing all things at all times. Another point that took me many years to understand is if they occasionally are wrong it does not make them "false Prophets" it makes them human but having said that they must have a good history of accuracy or they are not to be relied upon as speaking for Adonai.
As far as I know at this point I do not personally hold this office or have this gifting but am merely a delivery agent to this group of people God has placed me in. I do know Gods purpose is about encouraging and sustaining all of YOU in this time of turmoil and stress. You all came from him and he is always concerned about what he has given life to. He values each of us all the same, there are no favorites only those who will listen and those who won't because of free will. Without free will pure love is pointless!
The real challenge as we inter the greatest and most prosperous time in world history will be not to forget him as man always seems to do when the crises has passed.
America as a constitutional Republic will not only survive this attack from hell it will rise greater than ever before. The end depicted in the Revelation will eventually come but to much of what is recorded there has not yet occurred, for this to be that time.
desert deuce

Post by desert deuce »

I see that my post on this thread has mysteriously disappeared. :twisted:
Sometimes you get the chicken, and sometimes you get the feathers!
bobw

Post by bobw »

desert deuce wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:46 pm I see that my post on this thread has mysteriously disappeared. :twisted:
It appears that you are exactly right bobw
bobw
bobw

Post by bobw »

desert deuce wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:46 pm I see that my post on this thread has mysteriously disappeared. :twisted:
It appears that you are exactly right bobw
bobw
desert deuce

Post by desert deuce »

Guess the problem is that I know too much that some consider is not good to share.

Guess I am getting the facebook treatment on Shiloh Forum? That should tell all of you something.
Glen Ring

Post by Glen Ring »

I don't blame Donald Trump for the Chinese virus or his handling of it. He was advised by Dr. Fauci, who is an MD I assume. Fauci was wrong about
the virus and it's potential impact on the United States.

I DO blame the Chinese government for lack of containment of the Virus...even if the release was an accident, they still should be held accountable for
Damages.

I KNOW uncle Joe will never hold the Chinese accountable and I voted for the Donald because he was giving the Chinese what they deserved...and the Liberals HATED the Donald..which is another reason I voted for him.

I DO NOT think there was a large conspiracy reference the virus...but the liberals made good use of it to commit voter fraud. Small frauds I think, but fraud .

If someone is taking internet medical advice from a guy that makes pillows ( or ANYONE , no matter how "qualified ") they should never reproduce.
There are those that talk, and those that act. Make a choice.
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

Glen your going to find out this guy (Linddell) is the real deal, telling the truth and one of the best patriots in our country!
Glen Ring

Post by Glen Ring »

I think you're right..I'm just cautious about anything on the interweb. Be safe. Have a good Sunday.
CptCurl

Post by CptCurl »

Why do we have tripe like this on a gun forum?

There are plenty of places on the internet to bloviate about conspiracy theories and politics. Leave the gun forums to guns alone.

That's one thing I love about the Smith & Wesson forum. You post something like this thread and you get in trouble.

Curl

Roscoe Stephenson
a/k/a Curly
Glen Ring

Post by Glen Ring »

I wouldn't refer to it as tripe...just some fellows talking for cheap. We like each other ( most of the time) and this is cheaper and way more handy than a conference call.

There are plenty of places on the internet to do about anything I guess. Some of us will continue to be buds here and exchange ideas and even exchange information about recipes and Bar-B-Q!!

The Smith and Wesson forums must be awesome. Get in trouble ???? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
LarryRomano

Post by LarryRomano »

The GOOD COMMIE DOCTOR just proved it again, that as long as you agree with what they like it's OK, but when it comes to politics and you don't goose step like them, then you should sit down and shut up. This guy is a perfect example of the left in America today, and another thing if you believe this guy voted for THE GREATIST PRESIDENT IN AMERICAN HISTORY then you and him need to ride on AOC'S train to nowhere. He is just another JEALOUS person that couldn't possibly do what PRESIDENT TRUMP has done. The difference between GOD and a doctor...... doctors only think there GOD. Keep watching cnn little budy.
"never let your mouth write a check your ass can"t cash"
desert deuce

Post by desert deuce »

Like it or not, accept it or not, believe it or not, the United States has been engaged in asymmetrical/irregular warfare for quite a few years against enemies both foreign and domestic. The plan is to take control of America, not to physically destroy America. The outcome affects every single American today and yet to come. This combination cyber/psylogical war is the equivalent of WWIII and denying it is an admission that you are either clueless, in deep denial or an enemy of the U.S. because the evidence is everywhere. That this does not affect every person on this site is equivalent to saying the second amendment does not include the firearms that we use. It is possible to educate the illiterate, inform the uninformed but I don't know that anyone has devised a way to fix stupid.
Glen Ring

Post by Glen Ring »

Conspiracy theories are common...proof not so much.
powderburnt

Post by powderburnt »

This is a most compelling and informative video concerning warfare and technology and the subversive nature of the international influence on other nations. 28 minutes long. Qualified and factual from 2 years ago.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOTYgcd ... tzhXzhpZHu
Oh, videos of missiles, rockets, torpedoes and firearms included.

HG