Good tmes just ahead

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

mdeland

Good tmes just ahead

Post by mdeland »

Many of you think I'm a brick shy of a full load when it comes to Trumps return to the presidency as a modern day Cyrus but I have not been shaken in my faith of what the modern Prophets I have come to trust have said and are saying. Trump did legally win the election just a they said he would. Here is where I believe we are at now in the time line and what is actually going on.
I watch this program ever day to keep up with what Gods prophets are telling us and today's broadcast with Johnny Endlow on ( Elijah Stream )is revealing how this will play out. It will encourage you immensely when you see this happening in reality! Actually it's very plain if you believe scripture.
MSalyards

Re: Good tmes just ahead

Post by MSalyards »

gdpit_com_96762788_75.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
semtav

Post by semtav »

mdeland wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 1:35 pm Many of you think I'm a brick shy of a full load
Mike
I hate to break it to you, but I'm pretty sure some think its a whole pallet short!!
:lol:
Steve Sudbeck

Post by Steve Sudbeck »

Mdeland, all people should have your kind of strength of faith in something - that kind of strength helps when you need it. I happen to agree with your perspective but for different reasons.
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

Yeah, but if the prophets got it right we will all be celebrating and thanking God which is what my heart yearns for ! :lol:
martinibelgian

Post by martinibelgian »

Steve Sudbeck wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 8:01 pm Mdeland, all people should have your kind of strength of faith in something - that kind of strength helps when you need it. I happen to agree with your perspective but for different reasons.
there's quite a few of them actually- they're called jihadists. they too know without a shadow of a doubt that they are right.
Steve Sudbeck

Post by Steve Sudbeck »

I agree, the jihadists are strong believers; the North Vietnamese were strong believers also and, they prevailed against a very superior force - the greatest fighting force the world has ever known - the US military. You may disagree with the jihadists perspective but the strength of heart is obvious. In turn, who is to really say, like the North Vietnamese, that they were wrong - if they were wrong, then how could they have won? The jihadists win every day simply because they do not quit; we here in the land of snowflakes can learn a lesson from their relentlessness, their ruthlessness. When Schwarzkopf attacked and destroyed the retreating Iraqi Army, massacred the entire column, now that’s strength of heart; like the North Vietnamese, like the jihadists, like the Israelis, that is how you make your point - that is how you win - simply disagreeing does not prevail, right/ wrong does not matter if you believe. If God be for us....., If Allah be for us..... - who is to say?
battleship gunner

Post by battleship gunner »

The NVA did NOT beat the US military, that war was lost in the halls of Congress and the streets of America because of a bunch of chickenshit cowards.
Mike you should've been a Kamikaze pilot because they never gave up either.

Frank

My long distance provider is sharps.
desert deuce

Post by desert deuce »

Don't Forget Hanoi Jane and John Kerry.....Even the NVA admitted they were defeated but for America's enemies at home in the States.
Generally fall under the category of domestic enemies then and now.
Sometimes you get the chicken, and sometimes you get the feathers!
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

The NVA won because American politicians ran the war instead of the military ,plain and simple. When you protect certain areas of a combat theater from annihilation it is impossible to win against a belligerent. You win when you destroy and enemies ability to wage war, other wise it is just a political fiasco that kills people and wrecks things.
LazyM

Post by LazyM »

Even Admiral Yamamoto knew we, as a nation, could only be destroyed from within. Not so sure he was wrong.

Again, just my 2 cents.