Marijuana

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Glen Ring

Re: Marijuana

Post by Glen Ring »

When the vice unit would borrow some of us in Narcotics to help trap a few street girls our response was almost unanimous " They grew it, they can sell it."

The street girls almost always had a pimp and that's where the trouble would usually start , when they robbed the Johns.

I reckon if the people vote it in and it's controlled , it's much safer for the men and women who want to be paid for sex.

Working narcotics was an eye opener for me, and working vice REALLY was an education.

We worked one deal with a pretty street walker named Aileen. A john paid for her services, he was on his back getting what he paid for and Aileen said he really started screaming and acting like he was having the best ever...and then died!! Yep, he was going and ...at the same time! We interviewed Aileen and told her she would either be in VERY high demand, or couldn't give anything away. I guess in a brothel there would be someone with first aid training and a set of paddles...electric paddles !!
There are those that talk, and those that act. Make a choice.
bruce m

Post by bruce m »

here in oz, the undisputed king of politically (idealogically) correct countries, you are now looked at askance if you refer to a whore as a prostitute.
you now have to call them "sex workers"
bruce.
ventum est amicus meus
Tomklinger

Post by Tomklinger »

We call the brothels “Butt Huts”😄
desert deuce

Post by desert deuce »

Wasn't it in Nevada where the Government took over a brothel, The Chicken Ranch, and went bankrupt? Couldn't even profit from the oldest profession.
Sometimes you get the chicken, and sometimes you get the feathers!
powderburner

Post by powderburner »

Thats the place. They put retired border patrol in there to run it.
Nobody would go there because conforti put a lot of money back in circulation locally and supported the scools around. The bureaucrats didnt put anything back so they didnt support them
Dean Becker
only one gun and they are 74 s
3rd asst. flunky,high desert chapter F.E.S.
MYWEIGH scale merchant
reclining member of O-G-A-N-T
Tomklinger

Post by Tomklinger »

I thought Conforti owned the Mustang ranch. Never heard of the Chicken ranch in Nv. I left Nv. in 2000 may have been after that.
Tom
bruce m

Post by bruce m »

well with all the knock shops closing down, guys will just have to take themselves in hand.
bruce.
ventum est amicus meus
Glen Ring

Post by Glen Ring »

bruce m wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 6:43 pm well with all the knock shops closing down, guys will just have to take themselves in hand.
bruce.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Coltsmoke

Post by Coltsmoke »

Dang Tom, you left in 2000, how long was you at the Mustang Ranch? :lol:
Normal isn't coming back, but Jesus is.
Coltsmoke

Post by Coltsmoke »

Glenn I still have all my Emus and Ostriches, just waiting on the market to go back up. Are you telling me I've been scammed? :shock: :shock: :oops:
Normal isn't coming back, but Jesus is.
Clark Badgett

Post by Clark Badgett »

While Nevada is most famous (and current) for legalized prostitution, during the Federal occupation of Nashville TN FROM 1862-1865 it was legalized as well. Disease and crime dropped, even with the limited medical knowledge of the time. The problem with prohibitions, is it turns something minor into something major.
Glen Ring

Post by Glen Ring »

Coltsmoke wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:14 am Glenn I still have all my Emus and Ostriches, just waiting on the market to go back up. Are you telling me I've been scammed? :shock: :shock: :oops:
If beef keeps going up in price you may be sitting on a gold mine. I have never eaten ostrich or emu but if it makes good sausage and jerky and is cheaper than beef..I'm all in.
Tomklinger

Post by Tomklinger »

Hey Smoke,
That was the Moonlite Ranch, and I was just a visitor... and for some reason I always ran out of money so I had to leave :lol:
Tom
losttrail

Post by losttrail »

Having lived the past 21 years in Colorado until moving home to MT 2 months ago, we got to see the affects of legalizing medical marijuana then legalizing recreational marijuana in Colorado.

Colorado is fast becoming the worst part of California. It is no longer a crime to urinate or deficate in public in Denver. I had to go to downtown Denver last fall and there were piles of human feces all over, it smells like a rancid outhouse, syringes and needles are all over. The ‘lowest common denominator’ is who the Democrats in charge try to curry favor with. Since Democrats control the state house, senate and governor, it’s fast becoming a giant litter box and attracting more dregs of society. Crime rates are going up.

Lowering one’s standards is never a positive thing.
“That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It our job to see that it stays there.” - George Orwell
NRA Life Member
SASS Member
RMEF member
Army Veteran, Tank Commander
bruce m

Post by bruce m »

losttrail wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:32 pm Having lived the past 21 years in Colorado until moving home to MT 2 months ago, we got to see the affects of legalizing medical marijuana then legalizing recreational marijuana in Colorado.

Colorado is fast becoming the worst part of California. It is no longer a crime to urinate or deficate in public in Denver. I had to go to downtown Denver last fall and there were piles of human feces all over, it smells like a rancid outhouse, syringes and needles are all over. The ‘lowest common denominator’ is who the Democrats in charge try to curry favor with. Since Democrats control the state house, senate and governor, it’s fast becoming a giant litter box and attracting more dregs of society. Crime rates are going up.

Lowering one’s standards is never a positive thing.
very interesting.
the theory doesn't match the practice.
bruce.
ventum est amicus meus