disagrement

Discussions of powders, bullets and loading information.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

desert deuce

Re: disagrement

Post by desert deuce »

At least Art got some interaction stirred up. Unfortunately, persistent minority voices have floated up and resurfaced.

"I have heard", should be considered an introduction to obfuscating innuendo and rumor. Frequently interjected into a conversation to obscure fact.

If one is not focused on themselves and is capable of objectively looking out into the real world beyond their own noses they would be able to see the light of truth.
Sometimes you get the chicken, and sometimes you get the feathers!
Distant Thunder

Post by Distant Thunder »

desert deuce wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:50 am At least Art got some interaction stirred up. Unfortunately, persistent minority voices have floated up and resurfaced.

"I have heard", should be considered an introduction to obfuscating innuendo and rumor. Frequently interjected into a conversation to obscure fact.

If one is not focused on themselves and is capable of objectively looking out into the real world beyond their own noses they would be able to see the light of truth.
And again we agree 100%! I first saw the light of truth in 2010 and it is my open mindedness and willingness to listen to the advise of others that has helped me to do my very best while remaining true to the sport.

It is most unfortunate that some are so obsessed with the noses of others that they maintain their own limited views and therefore can not see beyond their own noses.

I can only hope that in time many more will see the light of truth, but I know sadly, some will not.
Jim Kluskens
aka Distant Thunder
desert deuce

Post by desert deuce »

Your turn Art.
semtav

Post by semtav »

jackrabbit wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:07 am Paper patching is STUPID!!!!

There, that should do it..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Very clairvoyant¡!!!!!
Gussy

Post by Gussy »

Paper patch is a fraud! All you see is a bullet wrapped and it hides their real secret. That bullet sticking way out leaves way more room under it for a handful of grease! They can put 50 X as much grease as others putting it in groves. Not only that they use axle grease. Closet greasers, paper patch is a ruse! Cammo'd greasers
art ruggiero

Post by art ruggiero »

if paper patching is so great why doesn't the military use it and save expensive copper jackets? so there :lol: :lol: art
semtav

Post by semtav »

art ruggiero wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:19 am if paper patching is so great why doesn't the military use it and save expensive copper jackets? so there :lol: :lol: art

We can use copper jacketed bullets at these matches now ????

Now you tell me after I wasted all this time !!
desert deuce

Post by desert deuce »

There goes Semtav fantasizing again.

Hey Art, C'mon man, you can do better than that?
Distant Thunder

At least all those with feelings of inadequacies due to their inability to be successful paper patchers are revealing themselves. :shock:

Paper envy, it really gets a little more than ridiculous as they concoct more and more outrageous stories and encourage each other to go to the next step of ridiculousness while consoling each other for their shortcomings! :roll:

Keep it going, boys! I'm sure you can do better than that. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jim Kluskens
aka Distant Thunder
Gussy

Post by Gussy »

The real problem showed up when the paper patchers cornered the toilet paper market and caused a shortage. It's the current fad. I'm told it is primo patch material, it just wipes better... :mrgreen:
desert deuce

Post by desert deuce »

Interesting interjection Gussy.

Which raises the question of "what causes such displays in behavior?"

It seems too simple to attribute associated behavior as hoarding, as in toilet paper hoarding, to adhering to the feint of paper patching which is more suggestive of a fetish. Of course it is possible, I suppose, that both hoarding and fetishism are symptoms of a deeper disturbed characteristics that may be traced back to early childhood and latent problems with potty training?

The characteristic of anal retentiveness comes to mind at this point but after 52 years have passed since Psychology 465 I can't be sure.

Possible though. I guess after years of observing individuals overall behavior one simply subconsciously avoids certain behaviours likely to identify them with an undesirable class.
desert deuce

Post by desert deuce »

Still waiting for Art.
Distant Thunder

I have a strong, very strong sense of projection here in these recent posts from others. :shock: Now that they are fixated on potty habits, TP and other childhood traumas I do believe it is time to distance myself from such types. My fear now is that myself and others could be dragged down the greasy potty hole they are trying to climb out of by projecting their fetishes on others.

You two projectionest can carry this as far as you wish! I'll seek a safe distance and observe this thread as it sinks down into the deep, dark, greasy hole for which it is headed where it hopefully rests in peace.
Jim Kluskens
aka Distant Thunder
ian45662

Post by ian45662 »

Love me some diapers. :D
desert deuce

Post by desert deuce »

Now, now Ian, let's not get emotional. Enough of that already. :shock:

Objective factual information, on the other hand, is both interesting and informative. :D