Goex

Discussions of powders, bullets and loading information.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

MSalyards

Goex

Post by MSalyards »

bobw

Re: Goex

Post by bobw »

Estes said last spring they thought to be running sporting grade powder this fall and a couple of weeks a go it would be availible next spring. Now with announcement we are being told in 2 years. What's Swiss bringing now? Big run on mouse guns and fly maulers.? History repeating itself? Same cause a 120 years ago the advancement of smokeless and declining black use? Seems about Srptember last year Ray Newman brought up the point that gov't would probably have to pick up the ball on this to get it back in play.. hmmm
.bobw
bobw
bobw

Post by bobw »

What no arguments? Bobw
bobw
RK

Post by RK »

At the rate Biden is printing money, who knows what a case of Goex will go for. By the time it becomes available for us, who knows if Biden will even let you have any. Considering he thinks gun owners are all domestic terrorists. But wait, Biden says if he prints more money, that will lower inflation. Hard to believe anybody could be dumb enough to vote for that piece of shit.
patchbox

Post by patchbox »

Seriously, he’s a total village idiot. What perplexes me is when I hear about his low approval ratings in the polls. When they say only 39% approve of the job he’s doing - who is the 39% that think he’s doing a good job and why? He’s done nothing but screw this country over ever since he took office. I’m sure there will come a time when black powder won’t be allowed to be shipped. It’ll start with California and trickle down to all the other liberal run states.
bobw

Post by bobw »

I think the situation is worse than it appears. At 1 time I read that the gov't got nearly 70 % of goex's production for military apps and that they supplied Estes with propellant for their rocket engines. This left 20 to 25% of their production for sporting grade powders. I understood that the 20 to 25% was 70-75% of the powder sold in the American market leaving the rest to wano , schuetzen, and swiss to fill the remaining supply. Unless you see a major production ramp up of bp by the euro companies things will get damn skinny on bp supply and read damned expensive. I might be wrong but I damned well might be right. Hope most of you think bigger than buying 3lbs at a time. Bobw
bobw
mike herth

Post by mike herth »

Well, what’s the outlook for BH 209?
MSalyards

Post by MSalyards »

I just paid $49.00 for one of the new 8 oz jugs. Only to have it, I usually buy the 5lb jugs but there nowhere to be found.
Blackstone

Post by Blackstone »

RK wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:06 pm At the rate Biden is printing money, who knows what a case of Goex will go for. By the time it becomes available for us, who knows if Biden will even let you have any. Considering he thinks gun owners are all domestic terrorists. But wait, Biden says if he prints more money, that will lower inflation. Hard to believe anybody could be dumb enough to vote for that piece of shit.
There are quit a few liberal Biden supporters amongst us . They say never happen in our life time as the government contunues gun consficatiin all over the country.